shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone watch Bridezillas?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I am playing catch up with OnDemand...and I have to say, of all the brides--and all the years...Karen, the Staten Island nightmare bride is awful! I can honestly say she is a disgusting pig. The way she talks to people, treats people...makes me ill. How does she manage to survive without someone knifing her?

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/3/2009 12:21:16 AM
Author:Italiahaircolor
I am playing catch up with OnDemand...and I have to say, of all the brides--and all the years...Karen, the Staten Island nightmare bride is awful! I can honestly say she is a disgusting pig. The way she talks to people, treats people...makes me ill. How does she manage to survive without someone knifing her?
With a camera crew following her around, documenting her every move? I think not!

I''ve seen bits and pieces of this show. I agree with you. These people are shocking!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I sort of thought she was hilarious. Like a feral forest child raised by wolves. Her total lack of empathy or basic understanding of human interactions was pure comedy. The best part: Karma. She is so 100% destined to be "poor" - I just hope THAT part shows up on a future reality show as well.
11.gif

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
I wish she was locked in a room with a bunch of "Nine dollar human beings."

FI and I watch it every week.

She was CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY. I can''t believe people like her even exist. Out. Of. Control.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
The line that really cracked me up .... "Even POOR PEOPLE have *pens* in their houses!" Meanwhile, back at the ranch -- anyone with eyes could SEE her house & her parents house -- and, lets just say she must not get out of her own neighborhood much if she thinks she''s Landed Gentry or something.

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
"oim nawt apalagi-zing ta a do' man!"

Omg. I could kick her lol. although hearing her talk about "tha rock a' love" bus made me laugh.
I wish we could see a close up of her "a hundred thousand dolla" ring. How much you wanna bet her fiance didn't buy it for her... I'm guessing it was daddy. idk why, tho
33.gif
. I could just see her fiance proposing with a "modest" ring and her saying "ya want me ta look poor?! I won't be seen wearing that thing! people'll think i'm poor!!
39.gif
!... Daddy! He want's me ta look poor. and ugly
14.gif
"

Don't even get me started on her designer washcloths.

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
LMAO i wanted to kick her the entire show. i cannot stand chicks like that. she is a pretty girl but her crappy personality makes her ugly.

i wanted to reach through my television set and be like, "look beeyotch, you wouldn't have shiat if it weren't for your daddy so get the f over yourself." you are no better then that door man skank!!!! she needs to get beat up.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I don''t believe for one second her ring was 100k. No way. She struck me as the type of person who would like to have a 100k engagement ring and thought that novices out there would believe it...but the chances of it being that expensive are slim to none.

As someone who works with brides doing hair and makeup...I can tell you, if a bride ever spoke to me (or my associates) that way, we''d walk out and never return. That is unacceptable and certainly a situation in which you''d have to let the chips fall where they may...a lawsuit possibly, but for the well being of myself or my girls, that''s something I''d never tolerate. I don''t think anyone with a lick of sense would submit to that sort of treatment.

I loved it when the FI laid into her at the rehearsal. LOVED IT. Called her friends leeches, and told her he wished he could berid of her. At least he can stand up to her. I can see that marriage crashing and burning miserably within the next few years.

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
oh my gosh...that girl was ridiculous. what is wrong with her???

the constant comments about poor people were annoying but laughable because come on...clearly she''s not a rockefeller herself. clearly an insecurity of hers. i don''t know of one bride who flaunts how much her ring, dress, wedding cost. so tacky. what a jackass.

but when i really wanted to smack her was when she yelled at her friend for trying to make her feel better about the stain on her dress. what the f did her friend do to get screamed at like that? she looked psychotic. and then i thought, what an idiot that friend is for being friends with her in the first place.

ChemGeek

Rough_Rock
Gotta admit Bridezillas is a huge guilty pleasure of mine! I watched all 3 of Karen''s episodes and was embarassed FOR her! I''m easily embarassed and almost got sick just watching it. If I had EVER acted that way during my lifetime (and especially during wedding planning), my mother would have knocked me to the moon!!! I can''t believe parents let their children grow up to act like such entitled spoiled ungrateful bitchy brats! Where in the heck did GRACIOUSNESS and RESPECT towards people go?!?!?!? I myself am a "$9.00 an hour human being" and couldn''t believe she said that! (well, ok, I make a bit more than that, but I also have a chemistry degree and am just starting out in my career, so take that, Karen!) I think I could actually feel my blood pressure skyrocketing while watching her-it made me cringe! I also agree that there is no way her ring (or probably even her wedding for that matter) cost as much as she said they did. For a hundred grand I''d pick out something way more tasteful than that ;-) I just can''t believe for one second that the way she acts does not embarass the living hell out of herself...maybe it doesn''t and she truly feels that way? Eeesh, sometimes there are just no words to describe such horrible behavior and the person behind it. I thought to myself, do people that act that way get any REAL enjoyment out of the wedding either? For me, I think it would ruin all the magic and all the love that is supposed to be experienced during one''s wedding day!

But I''ll continue to watch all the other episodes, these girls make me appreciate everything and everyone I have in my life so much more! :)

I just finished watching the Karen episodes. My mouth was pretty much open the entire time. I cannot believe there are "human beings" like that in the world. Holy CRAP. Even her friends are terrible.

Was anyone else wondering how her family was going to afford a $140k-$150k (and then later a $120k) wedding?

I must admit, I wanted to punch her in the face and cut her hair up because of the way she treated people.... :razz:

Bia

Ideal_Rock
This is one show I can''t stomach. These brides are so out of touch that it makes me feel like it''s all fake.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Out of pure post-Series game boredom last night I checked out the WE Bridezilla boards and, as you can imagine, they are packed with info/speculation about Karen. Lots of observant folks out there -- more observant than moi

Some stuff I remember off hand:

* she wears blue contacts & lies about it
* her LV bag was fake
* the dress was a pre-owned number she got in Florida -- which is why she wasn't at a proper store for fitting/adjustment & why it had a stain on it already - DUH!
* NO WAY that wedding was 150K ... people called out her carved watermelon, xmas string lights and other "non-platinum wedding" details -- also, it was ONSITE at a TEMPLE. How much per head could that possibly be (even in NYC).
* She was a Maxim "local honey" and in her profile she talks about lying about having cancer to bargain down the price of a PUPPY.
* She's a teacher & he's a beat cop.
* Who wears long hair blunt cut like that? Makes it look like a bad wig!
* They think Antonella the hairdresser was a Bridezilla herself 2 seasons ago -- I think they're right!

Didn't she look a little like Julianna Margelies (sp?) who used to be on ER & has a new show GOOD WIFE?

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I''ll have to wait until I''m home to watch the whole episode but I just watched the doorman clip online. She is pretty vile. Yuck.

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve never watched, but think I may have to after reading this! Sounds like it might provide some comic relief and make me feel sane somehow!
9.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I haven't watched this show in ages but this thread has me intrigued!

And, ahem, Ms. Deco, we had our entire wedding in our temple and our catering cost us over $120 a head.
2.gif

ETA:
Ugh. I don't think I could handle an entire episode of her. I just saw the doorman clip on WeTV, she looks like a pretty disgusting individual.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/3/2009 12:40:44 PM
Author: decodelighted
Out of pure post-Series game boredom last night I checked out the WE Bridezilla boards and, as you can imagine, they are packed with info/speculation about Karen. Lots of observant folks out there -- more observant than moi

Some stuff I remember off hand:

* she wears blue contacts & lies about it
* her LV bag was fake
* the dress was a pre-owned number she got in Florida -- which is why she wasn''t at a proper store for fitting/adjustment & why it had a stain on it already - DUH!
* NO WAY that wedding was 150K ... people called out her carved watermelon, xmas string lights and other ''non-platinum wedding'' details -- also, it was ONSITE at a TEMPLE. How much per head could that possibly be (even in NYC).
* She was a Maxim ''local honey'' and in her profile she talks about lying about having cancer to bargain down the price of a PUPPY.
* She''s a teacher & he''s a beat cop.
* Who wears long hair blunt cut like that? Makes it look like a bad wig!
* They think Antonella the hairdresser was a Bridezilla herself 2 seasons ago -- I think they''re right!

Didn''t she look a little like Julianna Margelies (sp?) who used to be on ER & has a new show GOOD WIFE?
If she is a teacher, then that is really, really sad.
23.gif
I do watch this show, but I have a hard time believing that any of it is real.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/3/2009 3:09:25 PM
Author: Haven
Ms. Deco, we had our entire wedding in our temple and our catering cost us over $120 a head.
2.gif
That I can believe. Not saying its a "cheap" option ... but not a $600 a head option. She says her wedding cost 150K ... there weren't 200 people there ... how much could she have POSSIBLY paid a head to get to 150K? It wasn't spent on flowers --- folks spied CARNATIONS.
3.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I never watch it but now I really really want to see it. When is it on again?

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/3/2009 3:37:55 PM
Ms. Deco, we had our entire wedding in our temple and our catering cost us over $120 a head.
2.gif
That I can believe. Not saying its a ''cheap'' option ... but not a $600 a head option. She says her wedding cost 150K ... there weren''t 200 people there ... how much could she have POSSIBLY paid a head to get to 150K? It wasn''t spent on flowers --- folks spied CARNATIONS.
3.gif
Oh, I know. That was my lame attempt at being funny by being gauche and volunteering cost info.
For $600 a head I want a full lobster AND a ribeye all to myself!

Date: 11/3/2009 4:18:43 PM
Author: emeraldlover1
I never watch it but now I really really want to see it. When is it on again?

It''s OnDemand right now if you have that.

Date: 11/3/2009 5:18:26 PM
Date: 11/3/2009 3:37:55 PM

2.gif

That I can believe. Not saying its a ''cheap'' option ... but not a $600 a head option. She says her wedding cost 150K ... there weren''t 200 people there ... how much could she have POSSIBLY paid a head to get to 150K? It wasn''t spent on flowers --- folks spied CARNATIONS.
3.gif

Oh, I know. That was my lame attempt at being funny by being gauche and volunteering cost info.

For $600 a head I want a full lobster AND a ribeye all to myself!

And then maybe a massage as well!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
I saw about 30 seconds yesterday, but here in Oz, it''s only on a strange station in the middle of the day
7.gif

Can you watch it online? I love love love it!!!!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love to watch that show, that girl was out of control....she is so pretty but so disgusting.

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
I am really, really glad I''m not the only person who was morbidly fascinated by the Karen episodes. I wanted to punch her in the face every few seconds, but I could not stop watching. I know that a lot of it had to be hamming up for the camera, but if even 10% of her behavior was genuine, she is still one of the most vile creatures living on this earth. Women like her always end up alone and poor after karma is done with them.

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
I just wanted to add that I must be a poor person because I''m getting married on the beach! LOL what a c*nt bag!

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
I have to say she may be the worst person alive! I definitely wanted to kick her in the mouth most of the time,oh and I could barely notice how pretty she was,because of the way she was acting!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
this show is definitely one of my guilty pleasures...i cant help myself but wonder where they find these women

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results