shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you GOG and Pricescope

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

karenb

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone
wavey.gif

I finally got my ring !!! After 4 months of education here at Pricescope, I was able to pick out a gorgeous diamond from GOG, which I can't stop staring at.
love.gif

GOG 0.80ct G VS2 H&A

A big "Thank you" to Jonathon at GOG and to everyone here at PS. I definatly would recommend GOG to anyone. Jonathon was very nice and willing to answer all my questions. And my diamond is better than I could ever imagine. I could hardly wait for the diamond to be delivered. BTW, was it just me, or does everyone's heart start to pound hard when the delivery guy knocks on the door
9.gif

I've been telling my friends about PS and GOG. And after seeing my ring..they now believe me that you can get a great diamond online. In fact, I believe my jeweler (who set the diamond) was quite suprised when he saw it and the price I paid for it.

Sorry about the quality of the pictures, but I have a cheap camara without macro. Who knew, years later, that I would need a macro mode to take a close up of my diamond.

karen.JPG

ring1.JPG

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
awesome!
Congrates!

skibum

Rough_Rock
Most excellent karenb!

Cheers,
David

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Hey, those are great pictures considering you don't have macro!

The ring is beautiful! I especially like the profile from the side view.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Great pics without Macros!!
appl.gif
Beautiful ring!!
love.gif

Many Congrats on your Engagement!!
9.gif

sizortail

Rough_Rock
Karen,

Awesome ring! I really like that setting! Could you provide more info on it (if available)? Thanks!

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats Karen,

Beautiful stone and nice ring..
wavey.gif

karenb

Rough_Rock
Hi Sizortail,

It's a CoastDiamond setting F/G VS diamonds 0.34tcw in platinum with iridium alloy.

Coast has many great settings...my jeweler brought out a large catalog for me to look at. But I still loved the first one I tried on
1.gif

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats...beautiful ring...love the setting...I have seen some of the stuff from Cost and the do have nice stuff...

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks for the kind words Karen. You were a pleasure to serve and we wish you a lifetime of happiness. From all of us at GOG to you and your fiance'... may God's best be upon you.

Warm regards,
Jonathan

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results