shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me pick new sheets!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
So, it''s time for new sheets. I''m completely addicted to the Pure Beech Sateen Sheets from BBB (http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=113688&COL=410&RN=16)

I don''t want white this time. Ideally I''d like black, but it''s not a color choice in these sheets. I was thinking maybe light blue or navy... or should I be more adventurous, and go for burgundy or plum, and then add an accent elsewhere? Thoughts? Here''s a pic of my current bedding with the 4 options I''m thinking of. The other colors can be found if you follow the link.

geckobeddinghelp.JPG

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
PLUM!

I am totally not a "purple person", but it would look awesome with the rest of your furniture and decor.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2009 12:55:45 PM
Author: lilyfoot
PLUM!

I am totally not a ''purple person'', but it would look awesome with the rest of your furniture and decor.
Thanks for the suggestion lilyfoot! I was thinking that I could swap out the mats on the pictures on either side of the bed with a plum or burgundy colored mat, and maybe get another accent pillow if I decide to go that way. I can''t decide though! It could be fun.

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
Plum!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m a burgundy/bordeaux color fan
36.gif

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
I just bought burgandy. I love them. It puts a little va-va-voom in the mood of the bedroom.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
And the winner is.... none of the above! LOL! In a total departure, we will be purchasing the bed frame that coordinates with the rest of our furniture, that comes with a headboard, and switching to brown accents in the room. So - brown wins! Yay for completely and totally changing ones mind.

82122113688GR.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/21/2009 12:51:34 PM
Author: geckodani
And the winner is.... none of the above! LOL! In a total departure, we will be purchasing the bed frame that coordinates with the rest of our furniture, that comes with a headboard, and switching to brown accents in the room. So - brown wins! Yay for completely and totally changing ones mind.
yay! gecko! I love my chocolate colored sheets with my White Hotel Collection bedding its so crisp and hubby loves it to... hahaa!!! I love Brown, I did burgundy a while back, and this new color scheme, I am living with for over a year now...

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/26/2009 10:24:40 PM
Author: D&T
yay! gecko! I love my chocolate colored sheets with my White Hotel Collection bedding its so crisp and hubby loves it to... hahaa!!! I love Brown, I did burgundy a while back, and this new color scheme, I am living with for over a year now...
Sounds beautiful!

DH is now waffling on the brown. I give up, LOL. I think I''m going to wait until we get our actual bed frame to change anything, just in case our current bedding doesn''t fit, since it''s oversized, and the bed will be lower to the ground. We shall see....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results