shape
carat
color
clarity

Bought Tiffany''s without Looking at GIA cert

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Uncle Marty

Rough_Rock
Who was the seller on e-bay.

Uncle Marty of course

unlisted

Rough_Rock
it was sold by an antique shop in Chicago.they have been there for 45 years.they have sold alot of antiques of similiar value on e-bay with perfect feedback. the auction included the original tiffany receipt,all paperwork and books. they e-mailed me a few pictures of the ring. here is the info. please let me know what you think..
1.53 H VVS2 polish-ex symetry-very good depth 75.6 table 59 cutlet-none girdle-medium flourecense- none.thanks

yuki

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum. My bf and I are doing some research on diamonds for my enagagment ring and found this link...

Hi Uncle Marty, may I ask for your advise. My bf and I read abt lazare diamonds. We haven't been to the jewelry to see it personally and intend to go this coming weekend. Do u have any opinion on lazare diamonds? I read in one of the link in another forum that lazare diamonds do not have GIA cert, izzit true? It is also mentioned in that forum that lazare diamond is very brilliant. Could you advise me izzit worth to buy lazare diamonds? Thanks.
twirl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results