shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale: Vintage Platinum and Diamond Eternity Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Hi all,

I checked with Leonid who said that this is the appropriate forum in which to post a "for sale" thread. I am interested in selling my vintage platinum and diamond eternity band pictured below. It is from the 1950s and contains .83cttw of channel set baguette diamonds going all the way around the band. They were graded by two separate graduate gemologists as being F-G in color and VVS-VS clarity. They are very clean stones and very well-matched. Comparing this ring to another ring whose width I know for certain, this band is approximately 2.8 mm wide. The ring is a size 6.25. Excellent condition. If you are interested or have any questions, please email or PM me. Thanks alot!!

baguette eband.jpg

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Here's another photo...

baguette eband2.JPG

baltneu

Shiny_Rock
price?

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
I'd prefer to discuss price through pm or email.

baltneu

Shiny_Rock
I note it is a size 6.25, can the ring be re-sized to a smaller size

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Baltneau,

I just sent you an email
1.gif

Because it's an eternity ring, I don't think it could be easily sized. How much smaller is your ring size? I don't know if sizing balls would work on a ring like this. I could ask my jeweler if you're interested, or maybe someone else knows the answer.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Hi all,

This ring is still for sale. I'd really like to sell it. I've lowered my price to $995 (not including shipping charges). If anyone is interested, please pm or email me.

Thanks alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results