shape
carat
color
clarity

who will be wearing pumkins in their ears this Halloween??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Do you wear holiday themed jewelry ,clothing,sweaters and shoes?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Never. That screams GRANDMA to me!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/19/2009 7:10:57 PM
Author: AprilBaby
Never. That screams GRANDMA to me!
LOL, I would have in Mid School.
face20.gif
Now not so much.
2.gif
I do think it is cute when people get into it and do wear Halloween themed attire; my cute neighbors do and I always smile!
1.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I admit I have the pumpkin earrings but I just can''t bring myself to wear them.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No pumpkin earrings...but I''ve worn some holiday-themed charm-style bracelets in the past just for fun. I think a silly piece or two is fun, but when people go all out with the sweaters, AND the socks, AND the accessories it''s pretty cheesy.

I have an antique "tortoiseshell" Lea Stein cat pin that I wear on my coat lapel or sweater dresses or pinned through a knit scarf in the fall--that''s sort of themed enough for me. (Halloween kitties come to mind).

The pin is this shape/style:

leasteintortoisekitty.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oops, she''s THIS shape/style, but the color of the one posted above. I love her stuff and intend to collect more one of these days!

leasteinturqoisekitty.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

No jewellery, but maybe some scary socks!

cheers--Sharon

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Never. I do have one pair of red enamel and gold gift package earrings. I never wear them though, but I still think they are pretty. I think they were a gift about 18 years ago.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok when the kids were little I did, it wasn''t a good look, I cringe at the thought of those sweaters I used to wear... GAHHHH.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/20/2009 1:01:29 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Yes.. I absolutely do. I love it. As a matter of fact, I bought a shirt and a swarvoski crystal applique with ''Wicked'' across it.. I''m wearing it tomorrow
16.gif
Ill admit that a single item for a holiday might be fun for a day like Halloween earrings or even a shirt with ''wicked'' accross it,the 4th of July T-shirt or a Christmas day sweater...but please tell me that grown men should never wear cartoon ties in public or at work!Friends dont let friends wear Porky the Pig neck wear!
23.gif

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/19/2009 9:40:40 PM
Author: monarch64
No pumpkin earrings...but I''ve worn some holiday-themed charm-style bracelets in the past just for fun. I think a silly piece or two is fun, but when people go all out with the sweaters, AND the socks, AND the accessories it''s pretty cheesy.

I have an antique ''tortoiseshell'' Lea Stein cat pin that I wear on my coat lapel or sweater dresses or pinned through a knit scarf in the fall--that''s sort of themed enough for me. (Halloween kitties come to mind).

The pin is this shape/style:
These pins have a ''Kool Kat'' vibe!
9.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
No, but I like having theme socks because no one can see those lol. And I think I want a Halloween themed shirt this year referencing to my preggo belly!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
That would be a big no for me.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I do, but in extreme moderation. I have a long sleeved t-shirt from walmart with a tiger on it that says something... I can''t remember what. And I wear a pair of dangle spiderweb earrings. But again I am also in college, and there are no sweaters or strange socks in sight.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
I admit it--I rock the pumpkin earrings on halloween!
3.gif
I think it''s fun.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results