shape
carat
color
clarity

So Excited!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bobbin

Shiny_Rock
I just booked a hotel for three days over our anniversary in December. It is on the outskirts of the CBD, so there will be a lot that we can do during those three days.

SO suggested, completely his own idea, that we go and check outb the Himeji Gardens, which is a potential wedding venue! Yay! And seeing as we will be getting married on our anniversary (not sure which year yet though), it will be the right time of year so we will be able to get a feel for how it will look.

I am also super excited because I know SO will propose sometime in the next few months. LAst year he told me that he had a specific day picked out already, which makes me believe that it is a special occasion of some kind. My birthday is in two weeks, so it could be then, otherwise there is our anniversary (in december), Christmas, New Years, or the 2nd of January which is also a special day for us. After that there is nothing except for valentines day, which we don''t really celebrate. The latest it could possibly happen is June, which was when we got the ring this year and he told me he was completely ready to propose and was just waiting for the day that he had picked out!

So I am getting very close and I am very excited! Yay!
36.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Very very exciting for you!!!

**********DUST!!!**********

Regardless of what may or may not happen, remember to enjoy the vacation and your anniversary!!!

ETA: I just googled the Himeji Gardens and WOW...that is a BEAUTIFUL spot! Here's hoping you can make it your venue someday!!!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
How exciting!!! Much dust!!!!!

bobbin

Shiny_Rock
I should probably add that we are going to look at the Himeji Gardens, Adelaide, Australia, not the Himeji Castle Gardens, Japan!

thanks for the dust ladies.

I know I will enjoy it no matter what but I am definitely going to try and keep my expectations in check anyway.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting!

Dustdustdust!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results