shape
carat
color
clarity

Pro Pics - Best Day of My Life!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

daught3rofEve

Rough_Rock

Hello Ladies! I'm now Mrs. FI! lol. I was a lurker for over 2 years, and only recently had started posting. I hope you enjoy these. They were taken by Becki Pino with Memories of Life Photography in Fort Worth, Texas.

Quick Synopsis of the Wedding:

Day Before:
Got a grand total of 3 hours night before the wedding due to last minute cake and decoration delivery, going over vows with DH's uncle (officiate) until JUST before midnight.... we literally pulled in the driveway at 11:59pm and he closed his eyes while I ran inside. lol. :D then finishing last minute touches on signs for the church, programs

Morning of: Place Cards (finished seating chart morning of while waiting for hair/makeup/photographer to arrive... what else could I do? I was stuck in my room! hahaha!)

Getting ready was awesome, totally stress free (You know, you really have to make a conscious decision about stuff like that, just be I"M NOT GOING TO STRESS! and even if you have to say it out loud, it's okay!)

My photographer was a friend and her younger sister that I've known since Iwas 10 years old, and when she walked in the door is the first time I teared up.... it was great. My mom thought I didn't want her in there while I was getting ready ROFL so I had to get someone to DRAG her back in. hahahahaa.

Ultimately, I was an hour late for the ceremony, which everyone but me was freaking out about (I told my sisters NOT to get makeup done while wearing dresses) and FI saw her and nearly flipped, but he held it together and afterwards he found out why. lol.

Ceremony was gorgeous, Reception was great even though the speakers i bought to hook up to my laptop only worked for the first dance adn the father daughter dance. the restaurant really helped out with the music by agreeing to pipe our music through their sound system.

Here's the first picture, I have to say, it just might be one of my faves.

My boquet is on the left, MOH in the middle, and my other BM bouquet on the right...... and that's my dad's gun case, with 2 generations of firepower.

3.gif

bouquets in front of gun case.jpg

daught3rofEve

Rough_Rock
Shoes <3

My "something borrowed" from MOH

something borrowed shoes.jpg

daught3rofEve

Rough_Rock
Cute Makeup Shot. I did 95% of my makeup, then my friend (my hair dresser for the day) put finishing powder, etc. to make it stay.

makeup in the mirror.jpg

daught3rofEve

Rough_Rock
trying to hold up my dress while my sister (MOH) did the corset back.... We had three or four run throughs, but she was so nervous she would mess it up that it took a while.

holding up my dress.jpg

daught3rofEve

Rough_Rock
My Flower Girl (2nd cousin and God Daughter)

flower girl mycah.jpg

daught3rofEve

Rough_Rock
Standing for our vows.
30.gif

standing 4 our vows.jpg

daught3rofEve

Rough_Rock
another shot of vows. I freakin loved DHs shirt. I bought it from the Buckle and it was worth every penny. haha. I didn''t want him in a suit, because we were using such a small country church.

The lighting is pretty right on, she didn''t change much of the exposure. It was really great the way the lace curtains in the church softened the light.
1.gif

brighter shot of vows.jpg

daught3rofEve

Rough_Rock
Lighting the Unity candle... almost didn't have one as there was no water located on the property of the church, but I figured it would be worth the risk (and my dad filled up 4 5-gallon buckets full of water and took it to the church that morning) The unity Candle is made to look like a wood stump. I thought it was oober adorable.

That hymn book is what my sister used to sing my down the isle. We walked to "amazing grace". She totally knocked it out of the park.

gorgeous unity candle setting.jpg

daught3rofEve

Rough_Rock
My guest Box.... totally worth the effort. We still haven''t read the squares, but I think we might wait till our one year anniversary... Hopefully they don''t say anything about buried treasure! ;-)

Guest BOX.jpg

daught3rofEve

Rough_Rock
Our photos as everyone headed for the restaurant.

playin in front of the church.jpg

daught3rofEve

Rough_Rock
really cute...

kissy kissy with veil.jpg

daught3rofEve

Rough_Rock
This is Hubby''s favorite picture. He wants to get it on a canvas to hang in the house.

Well ladies, this is all for now. I''ll definately be back with more after I get my DVD of photos. I am so glad I''m able to share, because I love looking at all of your photos!

To me, the wedding process was really great and really stressful. :) It honestly makes me want to open a consulting business so that other brides can have a little less on them the day of.

One thing I do want to mention, is that while DIYing a lot is DEFINATELY rewarding and in the end very worth it, make sure all DIY are done the week before the wedding. Staying up till 3am the night before your wedding is great if you are happy and nervous, but it sucks if it''s because you have so much to do that you cannot sleep.
28.gif
Food for thought.

Jerry and I in front of church.jpg

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your wedding!!! Your makeup was marvelous!! I wish I could do that! And I love the pics of your bouquets in the gun cabinet!! You two look great!!!

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
everything looked beautiful! and you did your own makeup?!? i sooo envy you.

i like the casual-yet-formal-feel of your hubby''s wedding attire! truly unique!

congratulations!!!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!! Everything looked lovely!!!!!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your marriage! You made a beautiful bride!

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Ohh you looked wonderful and i love the photos!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Awww...you have some really great pics!! Congrats!!

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
The photos look gorgeous - the photog did a great job with the composition! And, you two look so happy!!!

I really liked your DIY guest box idea, and it is great to see it in action!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! awww beautiful Pictures... and darling flower girl!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! I love your dress and your flowers are TDF! I love the country feeling to it all! Can''t wait for more pictures!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! Awesome pictures and you look beautiful!!!
36.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your wedding! You looked lovely, and wow! What a terrific photographer! Each of those pictures is just oozing with personality -- it''s clear that your wedding reflects you and your DH, and not some consultant or magazine''s ideal.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re lovely!! Congratulations!

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
You looked gorgeous! I love love love your veil and your invites too. Congrats!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I love your photos!!! I love the feel of your wedding too! And I agree, DH''s shirt is awesome!!! You looked GORGEOUS!!! It looks like everything was perfect, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Great pics. I love how it looked so intimate.

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
Your photos and wedding look awesome! And how adorable is your flower girl? Congrats!!!!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Your photos are great!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results