shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all the Pregnant PS''ers

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
just checking in...

i''m feeling loads better. my energy has increased [yay!!] and my back pains have gone away [double yay!!]. i''m still battling nausea which strangely isn''t in my stomach, but my throat. i started taking an antacid thinking that maybe it''s acid/heartburn stuff?? i don''t know, but i''m so ready for it to be GONE.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/13/2009 11:00:10 AM
Author: jcrow
just checking in...

i''m feeling loads better. my energy has increased [yay!!] and my back pains have gone away [double yay!!]. i''m still battling nausea which strangely isn''t in my stomach, but my throat. i started taking an antacid thinking that maybe it''s acid/heartburn stuff?? i don''t know, but i''m so ready for it to be GONE.

Mine was like that, too. In fact now that my stomach has settled down a bit, my chest and throat seem to be taking over most of the time. Tums help, but I have discovered that a sip of water every little bit works even better.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Anchor, I''m so sorry to hear about everything that is going on. **HUGS**

Steph, only 14 weeks!!! Woohoo!!! When you work out, do you feel like you get overheated really easily? Just wondering becuase my body temp seems to go soaring anytime I get overexcited or workout.

Jcrow- Glad to hear you are feeling better! Have you had an ultrasound yet?

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Here is our LO at 12 weeks. We made it! Giving mom and dad a thumbs up!

10.12.09 12 weeks pic1.JPG

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/13/2009 11:10:25 AM
Author: meresal

Jcrow- Glad to hear you are feeling better! Have you had an ultrasound yet?

yes, i have! it was sooo cool to see. we even got to hear the heartbeat [170]. my mouth stayed open the entire time and all i could mutter multiple times was "oh my god." the baby even moved around a bit. i have pics, i just need to scan them in. there is an option to get a disc that gets loaded each time with our ultrasound pics. i think i'll opt for that. that way, i'll already have a digital file.

oh,,, and there's only ONE baby! all my life i wanted twins. all my life. that is until i found i was actually pregnant. then i was like oh.. let me rethink that. haha.

my dad is a twin. and i *think* my mom had twins and miscarried before i was born. so, i was very anxious about our first ultrasound.

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock

Steph, only 14 weeks!!! Woohoo!!! When you work out, do you feel like you get overheated really easily? Just wondering becuase my body temp seems to go soaring anytime I get overexcited or workout.

mer - you should wear a heart rate monitor when you work out and overheating is an issue for baby - you don't want to raise your body temp too much (i.e. no hot tubs, hot baths, saunas etc.) also, your body will protect YOU first, cutting off blood flow to baby if you are feeling lightheaded..... i'm not saying that you shouldn't work out (you should!) i did up until week 36. buuuut, always carefully and paying close attention to my heart rate. if you can't talk thru cardio or lifting then you probably are doing too much. sorry for the PSA, but it is something you should be mindful of when working out. now, i continued to run for awhile into my pg and was fine, but my lifting had to be modified in the beginning and then both cardio and lifting were modified... and now i'm giving myself a break :razz:

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/13/2009 11:36:51 AM
Author: vizsla

mer - you should wear a heart rate monitor when you work out and overheating is an issue for baby - you don''t want to raise your body temp too much (i.e. no hot tubs, hot baths, saunas etc.) also, your body will protect YOU first, cutting off blood flow to baby if you are feeling lightheaded..... i''m not saying that you shouldn''t work out (you should!) i did up until week 36. buuuut, always carefully and paying close attention to my heart rate. if you can''t talk thru cardio or lifting then you probably are doing too much. sorry for the PSA, but it is something you should be mindful of when working out. now, i continued to run for awhile into my pg and was fine, but my lifting had to be modified in the beginning and then both cardio and lifting were modified... and now i''m giving myself a break :razz:
viz- Not a PSA at all, thank you for sharing. This has actaully been what I have been basing my workouts off of. I have always been VERY athletic and very active. I usually do upwards of 45 min of running a few times a week, and I have cut out running since preggo, because going slower hurts my knees. I''ve been walking mainly. But I have just been getting these weird spurts of being overheated, to the point that my body is so hot, that it has made me sick. I''ll bring it up to my doctor. I think being preggo might be affecting my sweating when working out. Which would be a huge indicator that my body isn''t cooling off properly.
I''ll be sure to look into some heart rate monitors! TY!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the u/s meresal!

Jcrow: I''m super glad you''re feeling better! How awesome was that ultrasound? It''s the best thing ever.

PG: Yay for the last week at work! I''m pretty sure I''m going to work until I pop, only because A.) I have nothing else to do and B.) I pretty much just sit here and nap or chat online all day. Might as well get paid for it, right?

So I think I''m being insane. If people can remember, I was like, 100% sure we were having a boy, but found out at the 20w 3D/4D ultrasound with a perinatologist that it was a girl. We have the DVD from the appointment, and I can''t really see anything that spells out "girl" (nor can I find anything that spells out "BOY", so take that with a grain of salt) even in the "GIRL!" image they took. Seriously, that image was the worst, I have NO idea what they were saying was a girl part. Anyway, eight weeks later we had another checkup with the perinatologist, in which the tech (a different one) said it was still a girl. Now that we have her closet packed with pink clothes and little pink jackets, I can''t help but totally panic that we''re wrong. Coupled with what I believed so strongly (that it was a boy) and everyone else in the WORLD telling me it''s a boy, I am totally having anxiety about this.

Am I a total freak?

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Mer, I would probably invest in a heart rate monitor if I was doing anything really intense, but I have slowed waaay down. Today at the gym, I just did the bike and read a book at the same time. I was not really working up a fast heartrate, just getting some movement in. But it is still in the 90s here, so I have been drinking LOTS of extra water b/c when I don''t drink enough, I start getting bad cramps and the doc said it was dehydration. LOVE the ultrasound pic!

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
phew! i didn''t want to come across as one of those know it all PG people.. because i *so* don''t know a thing ;-) i was really really active before PG so i picked my midwife and trainer''s brain on what i could still do while PG. they gave me other specific recommendations, but the overwhelming consensus was the heart rate monitor and paying attention to your personal heat level etc. i remember thinking i cooked the baby during one workout b/c i got so light headed.. freaked me out.. anyhoo... i just wanted to share what i learned :)

and amber, yes.... you are a freak
3.gif
... it''s a girl ;-) those techs look at ultrasounds everyday, all day long... they know exactly what to look for. and while we''ve heard of them being wrong, that is the minority not the majority...

did that help?
2.gif

now, if you want to talk karma that''s something i''d gladly freak out with you about. particularly, b/c DH and i are so awful and lied to everyone that we didn''t find out...
5.gif
so i''m thinking i probably have a puppy in there instead of a real live baby
37.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Amber, it''s understandable, you''re not a freak! I think the 20wk ultrasound is way more reliable than the 16wk one, and if it was confirmed again later than you are def cooking a girl in there! Try not to worry, and keep all your receipts just in case lol.

Question: Did anyone else experience a sort of "vibrating" sensation right above the pubic bone? I have had it all day off and on and it''s REALLY weird - not to mention it''s a bit tickly.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/12/2009 10:53:03 PM
Author: Mara
i know i am a freak but the full panel bug me... i don''t like having stuff on my belly...the panel feels so constricting. the ones i had on today were like a partial panel and it just bugged. bah!

you''re not a freak. I hated the full panel. i used to pull them down under my belly. I ended up getting the no panel low rise jeans/pants from old navy and loved those...if you can love anything maternity that is
5.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Jcrow- I was the same way. REALLY "thought" that I wanted twins... but since our pg was a bit of a surprise, I was glad to find out we only had one lil bebe.

Thank you Amber! Sorry to hear about your anxiety! lol, but I imagine if I wasn''t totally sold on the video and the pictures, I would be suspect as well. Those techs are pros and I''m sure there''s a beautiful little girl in there!

Steph- Thanks! I''ve been drinking a couple of bottles of water a day, but I''ll try to up my intake a little bit!

MP- Vibrations?? Not I.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/13/2009 1:21:18 PM
Author: mrssalvo

i know i am a freak but the full panel bug me... i don''t like having stuff on my belly...the panel feels so constricting. the ones i had on today were like a partial panel and it just bugged. bah!
you''re not a freak. I hated the full panel. i used to pull them down under my belly. I ended up getting the no panel low rise jeans/pants from old navy and loved those...if you can love anything maternity that is
5.gif
Me too! I didn''t like having something tight over my belly. Loved the low rise jeans from old navy.

lili

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/13/2009 1:21:18 PM
Author: mrssalvo

5.gif

Ditto.
I was just about to say that I can''t stand full panels.
For some reason, they just make my belly itch.
I wore mostly low rise pants.

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
Go to in-gender.com---it was recommended to me and I''m so thankful that I went there.

They have a forum where you can post your gender u/s and they will help you figure out the sex (You can even put up early u/s for guesses). They have a few professionals who are always on and will help you out.

After my issues, I would definitely want all the opinions I can get!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/13/2009 1:11:12 PM
Author: MonkeyPie
Amber, it''s understandable, you''re not a freak! I think the 20wk ultrasound is way more reliable than the 16wk one, and if it was confirmed again later than you are def cooking a girl in there! Try not to worry, and keep all your receipts just in case lol.

Question: Did anyone else experience a sort of ''vibrating'' sensation right above the pubic bone? I have had it all day off and on and it''s REALLY weird - not to mention it''s a bit tickly.
I had that with Sophia a lot. Sometimes they get on a nerve that causes the vibrations. For me it would feel like a bunch of tiny, really fast kicks.

drk

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Mandy! I can''t wait to hear the story, and couldn''t believe you were on PS the same day to tell your news - awesome! Hope the boys are behaving well for you.

Meresal - congrats on a good NT scan! You have to be about 5 days off measurement-wise at this point (I think) for them to change your due date. Your little one must just be growing well. I''d heard anything under 1.5mm was definitely good for a measurement. I totally cracked up at the docs office today when I saw my 1st trimester screening results (finally - just knew they were good before), and my risk for Down''s was something very close to 1:10000. They said that was less than the risk for a 15 year old! Can you believe it??

I had another cervical scan today. It went up to 6.3cm. I couldn''t believe it, with all the tightenings I''d been having. I also just had reread IndependentGal''s saga last night, which left me feeling really unsure and like things can change in a heartbeat, since she went from 35mm to 5mm in 2-3 weeks (I think). The internal os of the cervix looked a little different to me from the previous scan, so I wonder if the cervix was maybe a little dynamic and fooling us with the longer measurement. It wasn''t short at any rate, so I''m a very happy camper. The tech got a particularly cute profile shot, so I''ll have to try to add that in to this post.

We''re having serious issues doing stroller and carseat research. We saw the Maxi Cosi Foray stroller at BRU and really liked it. I still want to check out the Icoo and Uppa Baby ones recommended on the best buys thread too before deciding. And since DH has his heart set on leasing an Audi A4 in the near future, we have to be sure that the seat will fit in that car.

And I''m feeling very naked right now - finally had to drop off my Ering for a cleaning and to get the semi-bezel tightened, since it was starting to wobble in the setting and spin a bit after 3 years. Hopefully I''ll get off work early enough one day this week to go pick it up before Friday!

Anchor - sorry for a crap Thanksgiving. That sounds really rough.

Mine wasn''t so hot either. Went to visit my Mum for the weekend, who lives by herself and got laid off in May. DH and I are pretty quiet in general, and just like being around other people who are doing stuff too, rather than spending the whole time in avid conversation. Mum got offended because we spoke too much German to each other (it''s hard to remember to speak English around others at times) and felt left out. She spent 3 hours upstairs on Sunday evening, taking off without a word and leaving DH and I feeling like we must have offended her somehow. Monday morning I got upset when looking through some boxes of stuff she put aside for me to move to our new house when we take posession, including some of my childhood books. I had a couple big treasuries of fairy tales that I read a ton as a kid, and one of them she''d put in the box on end, which tore and scrunched the cover on the back at the top. I treated that book so carefully as a kid, and it was in pristine condition, and I''m totally obsessive about my books staying in good shape (can''t stand to crack a spine on a paperback or wreck the cover on a hardcover). I guess the hormones didn''t help, so I ended up crying over it at breakfast when she started in at me about what I was sulking over. And then started ranting about how I had more important things to worry about/get upset about. And how she''d spent hours sorting out books and baby stuff for me, and I was totally ungrateful. And so selfish, since I get upset when she gives things to my brother. He''s not sentimental, was never particularly into reading, and likes to get new stuff for his kids. He''s gotten things from our childhoods simply because he didn''t have infertility for the last 4 years and managed to have the kids first. She doesn''t get that I''m (probably stupidly) very attached to old books that I have memories of reading. And I also don''t really get why she''s keeping all these old books that she gave to me to read as a kid that were from her childhood. I spent hours a few years back going through all of them, cataloguing which ones we had of different series or authors that I loved, and bought stuff off Ebay to complete the collection. She told me last year that she wanted a hand mixer for Christmas rather than some "old books" that I''d lovingly stocked up on for her years ago. She supposedly wants to keep them for grandkids to read at her place, but my brother and his kids rarely visit her there, and I''m sure my future kids would get more enjoyment out of them if they had access to them at my house. Anyhow. She thinks I''m unreasonable and selfish, and I''m hurt that she wants to give so much stuff that I''m terribly attached to to my brother who really couldn''t care less. Hope my relationship with my daughter is a little easier than mine with my mother!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Tao, I would but it''s impossible for me to get a screen shot of the video, and they didn''t give us any images of the lady parts, either. I think we just had our last ultrasound last week, and she was no cooperating. Guess I''ll have to wait and see then!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/13/2009 3:15:32 PM
Author: fiery
Date: 10/13/2009 1:11:12 PM

Author: MonkeyPie

Question: Did anyone else experience a sort of ''vibrating'' sensation right above the pubic bone? I have had it all day off and on and it''s REALLY weird - not to mention it''s a bit tickly.

I had that with Sophia a lot. Sometimes they get on a nerve that causes the vibrations. For me it would feel like a bunch of tiny, really fast kicks.

Yeah, that''s exactly what it felt like! I was like, whoa, baby is going CRAZY in there.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/13/2009 3:17:42 PM
Author: drk
Hope my relationship with my daughter is a little easier than mine with my mother!

Aw, I''m sure you will be a great mom, and these little things will stand out in your mind when your daughter has children.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Drk - Ugh, I''m sorry you had so much drama for Thanksgiving too. It sucks that your mom and my sister ended up sulking so much when I''m sure you were as happy to see your mom as I was to see my sister. It''s so hard to understand people''s motivations sometimes, it make me want to scream "what the heck are they thinking?!". I guess sometimes they don''t realize how much their words and/or actions can affect others. I''m really sorry about your childhood books, I still have mine and I treat them the same as you used to. I''d have been upset in your place, so I don''t think you''re being ungrateful! *hugs*

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
re: Working out..my dr told me that if you already had a strenuous excercise program before, then feel free to continue as long as you 'feel ok'. so i just did my regular cardio as long as i felt ok, not lightheaded, not overheated etc. i drank a lot more water. and when i didn't feel good i stopped. they say if your body is USED to a more strenuous workout then it is more able to deal with the changes. but, just listen to your body. since you said you felt kind of not ok when doing it, then it prob was a bit too much. i actually was doing bikram when i got preggo but i had JUST started and so i stopped at 8 weeks, i was all paranoid i'd done damage to the kid with the heat. some women do bikram all thru preggo....yet, those are gals whose bodies are prob more used to regulating their temps. they also say things like don't biccycle when preggo but i know a few woman who cycled as long as they could sit on the bike and i know another who kickboxed til 7 months! so it's really 'personal' IMO re: working out. everyone has their own levels of comfort. right now i am just walking and it's so boring but whatever. hehee.

jcrow re: the throat nausea or similar...i had that too at the end before my nausea really went away. i used to drink sips of things like water or tea would help. i actually didn't LIKE water so drinking anything but water helped me immensely. i also had some heartburn and excess saliva so i think it was all contributing to that general 'feels kinda weird' thing in the throat and mouth. it ended 90% around 15-16 weeks for me.

thanks for the recommends on the old navy jeans and pants! i am def going to look into it. i am wearing the pea in the pod low band pants today and while they are SOO not flattering (the butt is way bigger than mine is hahaha) they are comfy and the band is not as constricting as the ones i had on yesterday. so i've got some room to grow. but i do want to get another pair or two of cheap jeans or pants for work with sweaters. i am able to wear a lot of my normal pre-mat sweaters for winter since they are a bit longer and cover the belly and just layer them with a tank. the pants are the PITA to find and fit.

anchor and drk sorry to hear about the not-so-fun weekends...!! hope things improve. family drama can be stressful and it's even more so when you are dealing with becoming a parent yourself and going through so much mentally and physically. just try to stay relaxed as much as possible.

so i had my 24 week appt today. i LOVE my dr and i love the fact she answers all my WEIRD questions with a straight face.
3.gif
funny...we were listening to the heartbeat and then nugget started kicking the machine on the belly. he's like WHAT IS THAT?? we were cracking up because he was thump thump'ing right against it. and then she felt my cervix (still closed and long thankfully) and said she felt his head down there (because i asked if she could tell at all what position he was in). so i think he his head down curled up and that makes sense also because sometimes i feel crazy intense pressure on my cervix for like 30 seconds and i was like what is he doing in there...if its head and it's a solid mass then that would make sense if he is arching or stretching into my cervix with his head. i'm just thinking OW-OW as he gets bigger! i am also measuring 1.5 weeks ahead, so my belly growing like crazy has not just been my imagination!
5.gif

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
anchor and drk, sorry for the family drama. I hate that!

Amber, it''s a girl, especially since it was reconfirmed at the second U/S. I know you hear stories where the tech has been wrong, but in the anecdotes I''ve heard, there was always the caveat that the tech had said s/he was "almost certain" or "85% sure" or something like that. Our tech said at the 20 week u/s she wouldn''t tell us it was a girl unless she was sure, and at the 36 week u/s, I saw the parts myself. No mistaking it!

Re working out: yeah, I just listened to my body. I only ran a few times while pregnant because of the darn M/S in the first trimester and the heat of the summer in the second. I started walking instead. But I kept doing my exercise videos until 36 weeks (why does that seem sooooo long ago?). I just slowly reduced the frequency, the weights, the height of the step I used, etc. And then a couple of weeks ago I became an immobile blob, and I''m just waiting to get this baby out of here at this point!

Speaking of, today I had this pelvic pressure I never had before. I remember somebody telling me like she felt like her baby would fall out at the end of her pregnancy, and I was like, yeah, not how I feel . . . but now I get it! Argh. There''s just this constant pressure/discomfort in my pelvis. And maybe I have had a little round ligament pain? I don''t know; when people talk about that on here, I never got that either. But today something hurt around my left hip while I was walking. All of these pains have forced me to waddle, something I was proud of avoiding up until this point.

Tomorrow I have to administer the PSAT for THREE HOURS STRAIGHT to my wretched homeroom. Boo! That''s the only real stressful thing left at work. Those hall proctors had better not abandon me when it comes to bathroom breaks!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
thanks for that tidbit mara... glad to know it went away for you. maybe there''s hope for me too! it''s that crud in my throat that makes me throwup. i actually haven''t felt "regular" nausea- a.k.a. tummy nausea.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok so i just bought 2 more pairs of pants from old navy...one jeans and one twill drawstring thing both with the fold down roll panel. so we''ll see. and i got some lounge pants in fleece for home. i actually took this pair of VS super soft lounge pants i LOVE and CUT the wasteband with two huge V marks so that i could continue to wear them. Greg was like WTF? It''s SO hilarious looking and it''s just for lounging at home but they were like $20 originally and I just love the material so I would hate to not wear them anymore. and i got a nursing bra in DD from Gap. scary.

and i just have to say i am SUPER excited because the crib and bumper should be here from PB today. it is pouring cats and dogs and we have a huge CA windstorm with crazy traffic and trees everywhere...so hopefully the driver will leave them under our covered porch or our dog walker will bring them in. but i can''t wait to get home!

hang in there Jcrow...!! it does get better.

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
*de-lurking to say*

CONGRATULATIONS Natalina and Mandarine! Ellie is Gorgeous and I love the names for the boys!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

gingerB

Shiny_Rock
just doing a drive-by
35.gif
not much happening on my front except i have gone full on nesting mode. hubby has been quietly waiting for this to happen and now that it has set in, surprisingly he has been super helpful and not at all grouchy. don''t you love it when the SO surprises you in that way? i mean in general he''s pretty chill about most things, but he does do some grumbling when i pull him away from his video games to do my crazy home stuff, as he calls it. but not a single complaint, he has been super responsive and sweet. love my man! and excited that stuff is coming together. we don''t have a nursery to do so most of the nesting is finishing up our home (putting up the shelves, art, pictures that have been sitting around etc... that i know we wont do when the baby gets here) and trying to sort through and clean out our clutter (both pack rats!) so that when the baby stuff starts rolling in our home won''t explode!

jcrow - it will get better! i had the same throat ickyness too. i still get it occasionally, but much less frequency and intensity. seriously, when i was in your shoes i told hubs if there aren''t twins in this belly, we may be doing the solo kid thing! now i''m feeling better and can talk about a larger family again
3.gif

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
ugh! sorry to hear of the family drama.... yuck! so not what any of us need right now. ((hugs))
my mom has been a bit of a PIA lately too. she insists she visit before baby (ummm due date is this sunday!) but for the past 3 weeks she has has a reason why it's probably not the best weekend. DH thinks she is just trying to be 'here' when it happens - since she lives 2 hours away and in-laws live 30mins away. it's this weird competition. even tho she knows we're not having anyone come to hospital until baby is OUT and i'm in my pp room and 'recovered'. UGH. the thought of having anyone 'know' i'm going into labor already stresses me out.
also, DRK - i did a backseat sq footage analysis (yes, i'm a total dork) when looking for a new car - on the list was the A4. i found most seats fit in that back seat (middle position) - you would have to move your seat up considerably to get a seat behind the driver or passenger. the only one that you might have a problem with fit is the britax (i think) with the stability bar on the base. you can try this link too :) http://www.carseatdata.org/

baby and i had a pretty interesting day yesterday. since about sunday night his movements - while i'm still feeling them - have lessened in intensity... considerably. since my m/w and i are friends i emailed her yesterday to ask if this was normal so late in the game. - note to self - baby movements are taken *very* seriously. i guess knew this, but also didn't want to sound the alarm if it was just a matter of baby running out of room etc. better safe than sorry, she says and sends me off to the hospital to get monitored. so, i call DH and tell him i'm off to l&d :razz: and OH how i wish i could have seen his face - i think everything got really "real" for him at that moment, even tho i told him that i'm sure everything is fine.. it's ust precautionary etc.

i'm happy to report that baby looks great and there is nothing to worry about. apparently, he's dropped and is in 'go' position
36.gif
36.gif
. interesting thing they do - at least i found it interesting - after hooking me up to the monitor they 'buzzed' him awake. they put this machine on my belly that admitted a high pitched buzzing noise... holy cow! did that ever work... he kicked up a storm immediately and his poor little h/b went from a resting 140 to 160-165... DH was laughing b/c he was picturing the LO jolted awake like "what the fig was that? .... i'm up, i'm up, i'm up!"
anyhoo, while baby was still making it's kick counts everyday it was taking almost the entire hour for me to get them - and this has never been the case before. this, in particular, is what my m/w was most concerned about - and the slow drop off in intensity. his movements were so subtle compared to the large rolls and kicks i've been feeling. i'm *so* relieved everything is OK, but it was a little scary. i drove to the hospital thinking "omg, i could be a mom today". but here i am back at work....
14.gif

DH bday is tomorrow.. i thought it would be cool to have mini-me on DH bday..... don't think that's happening, but i am taking friday off... just cause.
PG- good luck with your test today!!! and hooray for pressure.. that means that baby is ready to come out! :)
later ladies!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Hey, girls....any recent moms looking in that remember what Braxton Hicks contractions felt like? I really don''t remember them that well with my son 5 years ago...think I had something like that a week or so before I delivered. I have been having really bad cramps again since yesterday at 4pm. The good thing is that they are not getting more intense....just constant period-like cramps. I got a good night''s sleep and didn''t wake up with the cramps, so they are not that bad, but then I woke up this morning and they are still there. I feel like a nut going to my doc again for this, so I thought I would ask you guys if this may just be BH. I am 24 1/2 weeks. I am just hoping and praying it is nothing, but really hoping to make it 20 something more days until the 3rd trimester so I can breath a little easier.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results