shape
carat
color
clarity

Fitting Numero Deux!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Aiiiieeeeee. So obviously it''s freaking tight, hahaha. I have shelf hips for crying out loud!!
32.gif
She''s also going to lower the top so it doesn''t come up so high and thin the straps even more and make the sweetheart lower. I''m a little freaked out because as of now, I don''t like how the top fits. Not good!! I look like I have no boobs, especially from the side. So hopefully next time I see it it''ll look fantastico!!

sunnyfitting2.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sunny, loving the dress on you! I agree on getting the neckline lower. I, too, have tiny boobage so I got a padded strapless bra which made my rack look fantastic. Lol. I also had my seamstress lower my sweetheart, it definitely accentuated my chest.

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
sunny, that looks beautiful!! i agree that the top needs to be lower. i can''t wait to see your final result!!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with the top being lowered, but i just have to say I love this dress on you sunnyd! it''s just amazing. Can''t wait to see the final fitting!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
awww sunny! the dress is lovely, but i agree once it is pulled/lowered a bit, It will look smashing on you still!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
There''s nothing wrong with your hips, the dress looks great on you! I do think that lowering the neckline will help with the boobie issue though:)

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Sunny- you look awesome! The dress will be even more fantastic after the next round of alterations... no worries!!

I think you and I have very similar body types... I''m not super-busty, have a short torso, narrow waist, and have some ''oomph'' to my hips. I always worried that a shapely dress wouldn''t work well on my bod, but you''re proof that I''m wrong. That dress was MADE for you to wear!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
i, for one, like your hips! you look fantastic in that dress!
can''t wait till we see the next fitting results!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
sunny, you look fabulous! I agree with you and all the other girls that lowering the sweetheart will help give a little more ''oomph'' up top, but I LOVE your dress! It''s positively fabulous and you look AWESOME in it!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Gezzz, you had me nervous reading your text but then when I scrolled down and saw your picture I was relieved.
Its not far off from a perfect fit. Lowering the sweetheart and a nice slightly padded bra would give you great
curves! Beautiful!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for your kind comments! I was so excited to see it, and was a bit disappointed. But the seamstress is MORE than capable, so we''ll see what she can do! She also said she could shave off some of the boning that''s making my boobs look pointy from the side.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Sunny, it looks AMAZING on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! I love it!

So romantic.

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
you look amazing! your waist is so teeny tiny! the dress totally accentuates your figure! i think once you make that slight adjustment to the neckline it''s going to be PERFECT.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lookin good, sunnyd!

A few modifications and it will absolutely look perfect! Love it!

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
I''m really loving it! I totally love how va-va-voom your hips look! Once your sweetheart is lowered and straps are thinned, it''ll be perfect!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Wowzas! It is looking good but I can see what you mean about the hip area. It looks gorgeous, but if it''s too tight, it''s no good. As always, I love the lace!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
You look gorgeous, I am sure with a few tweaks it will be perfect
36.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/4/2009 9:25:45 PM
Author: sunnyd
Thank you all for your kind comments! I was so excited to see it, and was a bit disappointed. But the seamstress is MORE than capable, so we''ll see what she can do! She also said she could shave off some of the boning that''s making my boobs look pointy from the side.
What? You dont like Madonna boobs?
3.gif
I had the worst pointy t*ts in my dress...the seamstress was just
laughing at me. She fixed it with no problem!

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Looks great from the front! I think lowering the straps will def help the boob issue. Like the others said a padded bra does wonders too!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/6/2009 10:44:45 AM
Author: tyty333

Date: 10/4/2009 9:25:45 PM
What? You dont like Madonna boobs?
3.gif
I had the worst pointy t*ts in my dress...the seamstress was just
laughing at me. She fixed it with no problem!
Yeah, they''re just not my style.
9.gif
I think once she fixes the pointy-ness it will look like I have boobs again. Because they''re not really small, though they look it in the dress!
3.gif

And continued thanks to everyone!!
5.gif

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
You look fantastic! The dress looks great, can''t wait to see it when it''s done.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
It still looks so beautiful on you!

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!! Love how it''s coming together! Can you believe it''s almost here?!?!?!?

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2009 9:44:16 AM
Author: Lanie
Uh, no.
6.gif
I keep thinking about ALL the stuff I have to do in the next 4 weeks, and AAAHHH!!!
23.gif
9.gif
31.gif
32.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2009 10:42:14 AM

Date: 10/8/2009 9:44:16 AM
Author: Lanie
Uh, no.
6.gif
I keep thinking about ALL the stuff I have to do in the next 4 weeks, and AAAHHH!!!
23.gif
9.gif
31.gif
32.gif
Sucker!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results