shape
carat
color
clarity

Seating Chart Poster Template NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lorijson

Shiny_Rock
Hello all! I am a 10-24 bride and have finally received all the replies and am ready to start on the seating chart. I would love to save some money and make it myself. Does anyone have a link or a file that is a template for DIY seating charts. (not the planner, but the actual poster to place out at the reception)

Much, much appreciated!! Thanks!

lulrich

Rough_Rock
I don''t have a template, but I have had to do seating charts for 800 people at an event. I used a magnetic board with round magnetic circles. We used colored round circle labels and placed them on top of the round magnets which allowed for last minute changes and flexibility. The table numbers were placed on top of the magnet. One side of the room had even numbers and the other were odd numbers.

I hope that helps.

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
here''s something i found online, hope it helps!

For DIY brides

it has downloadable templates and other files that were contributed by other DIY brides!

lorijson

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, ladies!
Since posting this, my friend that is a graphic designer offered to make me one...custom made!! I couldn''t be happier or more relieved!

Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results