shape
carat
color
clarity

Eat to Live?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone read/following this program? I am not doing the 6 weeks, as my goal is not weight loss, but healthy living/disease prevention. I think it offers some amazing concepts, and mirrors much of what I am already doing in my diet.

Anyone have any experiences?

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Can you provide some more info on the program, who does it etc, havnt heard of it here in australia, and it sounds interesting.

thanks
db

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I have followed the exact program for a few weeks. I felt amazing and still follow it for the most part--lots of fruit and tons of salad and green veg every day. I love the protein comparisons, and the dairy...um, gross. That''s all I can say about that! I have always hated meat and most dairy but felt a little guilty, for lack of better word, that I wasn''t feeding my body ''properly''. This helped me realize that it is possible to get enough protein on a plant-based diet, without needing to eat tons of beans and substitutes.

The only downfall, I tend to get starving hungry very quickly following this so if I don''t have a meal planned and ready I reach for rather unhealthy foods. I find it best to plan ahead every meal and snacks for the week so I don''t get caught starving with nothing to eat except for unhealthy ''pantry'' food, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results