shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone watching Glee?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Very funny show!The cheerleader instructer is hilarious!I was in speech,debate,drama,newspaper and yearbook in high school and the show reminds me of the compitions and politics of it all !~

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo for ''Gleeks''!
9.gif

For those that missed the pilot, you can catch it online on FoxOnDemand and I think the Wednesday episode repeats on Friday.. I really like that it''s not realistic. I''m overdosing on reality tv, so Glee is a bit of fresh air.

And yes, I''m already hatin'' on the wife. I loved that the Glee Club sang to ''GoldDigger'' while flashing to Terri and her sister taking measurements of the kid''s room. Is it horrible I''m hoping for WIll and Emma to hook up?!?!

The Cheerios coach is hilarious; love her.

I hope the show holds up to it''s potential.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I. Love. This. Show. I am still humming the Glee club version of "Gold Digger" - I am thinking about downloading it to my iPod, but I don''t know if I could ever live it down.

Full disclosure - I was a member of our high school choir & madrigal singers (which I insist was cool because we competed and traveled, though DH begs to differ) which led me to a music degree, so this is like my dream show.

Vancity

Shiny_Rock
Heads Up for all the Grobanite PSers!

Josh Groban will be making an appearance on the GLEE episode running Sept. 16th!

(I love my sweet Joshy
30.gif
)

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
I think all the actors actually are singing--they''re just doing it in a studio and then it''s dubbed in.

And yeah, the girl who plays Rachel was in Spring Awakening along with a lot of other talented young actors getting work these days, like the one girl from Hamlet 2 (who was also in an episode of 30 Rock).

Seriously, though--so excited for tomorrow night''s episode!

Vancity

Shiny_Rock
*Waves to SanDiegoLady & fellow Grobie*
9.gif

Melt would be putting it mildly...

I was lucky enough to actually HUG the boy in Seattle...my knees darn near gave out! And to gaze into those deep rich chocolate brown eyes...aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Till my dying breath, I will forever remember his embrace *happy sigh*
9.gif

Enjoy the show 2nite!
35.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I LOVED last night''s show. I was laughing out loud and REALLY enjoying the Accafellas! I thought the mowhawk guy was sooo funny! The cheer coach is a perfect nemesis.

I loved the show "Pushing Daisies" that was cancelled earlier this year. It was so gloriously cheesy and colorful. "Glee" is reminding me of the overall feel of it.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Too bad, SDLady! It''s already up online at Fox On Demand, whenever you get a chance to watch.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Aww, I''m sorry SDL! Definitely catch it on-demand. The Acafellas were hilarious and adorable. I can''t wait for next week already!

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
John Lloyd Young (former Frankie Valli of Broadway''s Jersey Boys) was also on Glee last night. He played the teacher that lost his thumbs.

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
I watched last night - I really liked it! Haha the Accafellas were hilarious.
9.gif
I actually almost saw a glimmer of humility in the wife's eyes when she was telling him how good he was in the performance.

(Was anyone surprised last week when she actually thought she was pregnant at the doctor's office? I totally thought she was faking it all along!!)

LAJennifer - I had no idea that guy was on Broadway too. Explains a lot!

Were you Grobanites disappointed he didn't actually sing? Haha or is it enough just for ya to see him?
2.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I thought the wife was completely faking pregnancy too. And, I agree, she seemed a bit more "wifely" after the performance, but then again, WHO wouldn''t be?? It was hot! I''m definitely not a Grobanite, but I thought his remark to the mom was hilarious. Something along the lines of "hot, screaming, teenage fans don''t do it for me. Bosomy drunks do." SOO funny.

SDL~ Glad you had time with your hubby! You should definitely download the show though!

Vancity

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/17/2009 4:02:31 PM
Author: luvthemstrawberries
I watched last night - I really liked it! Haha the Accafellas were hilarious.
9.gif
I actually almost saw a glimmer of humility in the wife''s eyes when she was telling him how good he was in the performance.

(Was anyone surprised last week when she actually thought she was pregnant at the doctor''s office? I totally thought she was faking it all along!!)

Were you Grobanites disappointed he didn''t actually sing? Haha or is it enough just for ya to see him?
2.gif
luvthemstrawberries,

I''m happy just knowing Joshy''s on the same planet as me
9.gif
, but I sure wouldn''t have been upset if they let him belt out a show tune or two
9.gif

Thought they may bring him on as the "choreographer"...an inside joke, as he doesn''t dance (much
9.gif
)

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/17/2009 4:02:31 PM
Author: luvthemstrawberries

Were you Grobanites disappointed he didn''t actually sing? Haha or is it enough just for ya to see him?
2.gif

Hi Luvthemstrawberries. Here is a video of JLY doing Jersey Boys. I LOVE him!

John Lloyd Young as Frankie Valli

I hope Glee has more guest stars lined up for the season.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Was that actually Josh Groban? I thought he kinda looked different, and he didn''t sing...made me think they got a look-alike to play him.

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
This show cracks me up. Even FI likes it, ha! I was bummed that Josh didn''t sing, but thought his lines were amusing at least! This show is such a breath of fresh air!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
i just saw this thread! my sister got me hooked on glee last week, so i''ve been watching the episodes online to catch myself up. hysterical! coming from the heartland of america (ohio) this show hits home and i just LOVE it!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
How awesome was tonight's episode? I loved Kurt!

Can't wait to see what plans Terri has for Quinn.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/23/2009 11:13:30 PM
Author: CDNinNYC
How awesome was tonight''s episode? I loved Kurt!

Can''t wait to see what plans Terri has for Quinn.
FUNNY SHOW!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha I love this show!!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Still loving it! I can''t wait for Kristin Chenoweth to be on. I love her and I think she has an amazing voice!

Last week the wife was starting to be a bit nicer, but after this week and the apparent-intended-baby-snatching, I just love to loathe her.

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Well that one was interesting. I honestly didn''t see that coming, with the wife planning with Quinn - the fake baby bump all makes sense now... but I do wonder what will happen when will tries to see her belly or something, haha. Poor Finn, I feel bad for him... really, he believed the hot tub story??

upgrade

Brilliant_Rock
I was killing myself laughing when the football team busted out their Beyonce moves! This show is hilarious!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
OMG--last night''s episode was SO GOOD. Seriously. I was literally squealing when the football team started dancing to Beyonce. And the interactions between Kurt and his Dad & Finn & Mr. Schuester were so touching and sweet.

Love this show. So. Much.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results