shape
carat
color
clarity

Another recommendation for GOG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GoodBishop

Rough_Rock
I would like to post another recommendation for GOG as a great place to purchase diamonds.

I did a ton of research over the course of three months, and I got picker and picker about the diamond I was going to get. I visited all the websites here, as well as the major ones, like Blue Nile. I visited about 20 different jewelry stores and looked at diamonds for hours and hours. I found Pricescope, and went through all the articles and checked out the forums.

GOG always was a contender for a place to buy diamonds in my book, due to the amount of information they provide in general, as well as the videos they present, AND the amount of data they provide about the diamond. For us math engineer types, it allows us to really get down to the nitty-gritty detail that we want when purchasing something that will last a lifetime.

The service I got was fantastic. The staff at GOG were extremely helpful, and as my emails grew longer and longer, they were very patient and focused on finding something that would match what I was looking for, and I did eventually find it.

I purchased a 1.05 F VS2 Solasfera with really awesome optics, and it looks fantastic!

And the darn thing is burning a hole in my pocket. I''m never going to wait 2 months!!!

So to conclude, I would highly recommend getting a diamond through GOG. I''ve recommended Pricescope and GOG to multiple friends, and I also plan to get a Jubilee or Solasfera diamond for my wedding band through GOG (hey, it took me 3 months and who knows how many hours and hours to find it, I figure I better start searching now).

It was funny... I called GOG up today just now and spoke to Jonathan, and I mentioned who I was on Pricescope, and he was like, "Wow! Glad I could help."

Good times, good times. Anyway, here''s another shout out for GOG. Keep up the fantastic work, and I''m sure I''ll be shopping there again.

GoodBishop

Rough_Rock
Hah, two months. I was barely able to last two days.

Got the ring on Thursday, it burned a hole in my pocket, and I asked her on Saturday near the monuments in DC next to the reflecting pool.

She cried and said yes. :)

tap02150

Shiny_Rock
congrats bud!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results