shape
carat
color
clarity

COOOOOOUGS (a.k.a SPARKALICIOUS)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
35.gif
Hehe, I know a GLOing secret about you....let's just say I'm glad you didn't have to sell a kidney 'cause I like your kidney too! And, yes, you do look sexy
9.gif
LOL!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Ok Spark! What''s going on?!?! Spill it girl!!!
31.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Cryptic!!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
OMG! I know what you are talking about!!!! I''m so excited for you if it''s true!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know what you''re talking about, pocahontas!
9.gif
And let me just say that it blew my sister''s mind that I knew you!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Honey and Porridge, I don''t want to say anything unless Sparks feels comfortable spelling the beans herself...hopefully she''s okay doing that ''cause it''s pretty fabulous!

Sabine, I know it''s super exciting, right?! I really hope Sparks sees this thread and responds soon ''cause I''m dying to know the deets.

Thing, ha! DH had a similar reaction. Isn''t is crazy?!

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
I have no idea what is going in
15.gif

SPILL SPARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
I know she has been super busy so not sure when she will see this but Ill let her know there is a thread :) I just can''t believe they lied....

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2009 11:24:42 AM
Author: blondebunny
I know she has been super busy so not sure when she will see this but Ill let her know there is a thread :) I just can''t believe they lied....
I know!! I was so confused when I watched it, because she didn''t buy it there. Liars!!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Poca -
41.gif
The jig is up! #*#%$#$%! My secret is not safe with you.
25.gif

Oh honey - what a train wreck!
38.gif
As BB stated, they lied. I did NOT say Yes. I think that you know that but for some reason they said that I did. I wish that I could have but I just couldn''t so I went the other route and am really super happy that I did b/c my dress is gorgeous and was a LOT more reasonably priced - which was essential given my situation and the fact that I was not quite ready to part with my kidney and given the economy, I wasn''t able to fetch as high a price for my kidney had I gone through with the sale.
9.gif

I have attempted to delete the experience from memory, however, it''s just not working.
38.gif
Blasted re-runs.
14.gif

Thanks so much for the sweet compliments. I really appreciate it. I feel as though I looked terrible and experienced that hot cheeked embarrassment ... In person, everything was MUCH more flattering, however, given the too small for me sample size that accentuated the negative, it did not translate well and, quite frankly, I looked like a hot mess, in my estimation. SOOOO ... it is really, really nice to know that not everyone feels that way as we can sometimes be our own worst critics. Thank you, truly.

FI said I should trademark GLO, however, I''ve revised it to GLOW by adding a Wow and I''m glad to say that I did attain that factor with the dress I''ve purchased, which is an amazing replica or designer stunt double. I can''t wait to show it to you once it''s all altered and pure fabulousness.

My family and FI loved it and thought it was so "me" as my personality really reflected accurately so, for that reason, it was a positive experience, however, other than that I continue to cringe. Random internet people on various blogs have done a amazing job thrashing my appearance and criticizing how I looked and this is most disheartening and self-esteem killing, however, it is nice to know that "my" internet friends/PS ladies, to who''s fabulousness I aspire, are so supportive, positive and sweet.

Thank you - from the bottom of my heart.
35.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to be a total donkey, but what the hell are you talking about Sparky? We are a bit slow Down Under?!
40.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmm... twenty questions time.

Does this secret involve a television show?

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2009 12:46:01 PM
Author: honey22
Sorry to be a total donkey, but what the hell are you talking about Sparky? We are a bit slow Down Under?!
40.gif
Haven''t figured out the "GLO/GLOW" thingy, but it sounds like the rest of it was that she was maybe on "Say Yes To The Dress," possibly?
33.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2009 12:46:01 PM
40.gif
LOL! No Honey, you are not a total donkey or being slow. I''m just being cryptic.
Thanks for the laugh though ...
9.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
2.gif
VRBeauty - As always, you are all over it!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2009 12:51:11 PM
Author: gwendolyn
Haven''t figured out the ''GLO/GLOW'' thingy, but it sounds like the rest of it was that she was maybe on ''Say Yes To The Dress,'' possibly?
33.gif
Yes, Ms. Gwen, you''re right.

GLO is an acronym I made up to help describe what I was looking for in a wedding dress - so silly.
20.gif

G- Glamorous, L - Luxe, O - Opulent, and ... W - Wow factor

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well I for one thought you looked beautiful. So all of those people who have been talking trash can stuff it. Seriously.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2009 1:14:40 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Well I for one thought you looked beautiful. So all of those people who have been talking trash can stuff it. Seriously.
I heart you, Freke. Thanks honey.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2009 1:12:01 PM
Author: Sparkalicious
Date: 7/11/2009 12:51:11 PM

Author: gwendolyn

Haven''t figured out the ''GLO/GLOW'' thingy, but it sounds like the rest of it was that she was maybe on ''Say Yes To The Dress,'' possibly?
33.gif

Yes, Ms. Gwen, you''re right.

GLO is an acronym I made up to help describe what I was looking for in a wedding dress - so silly.
20.gif

G- Glamorous, L - Luxe, O - Opulent, and ... W - Wow factor
Ooh, I like that acronym! Just might steal it, bwahaha...
27.gif

I haven''t seen the show, honey, but I am sure anyone who was less than polite on forums is just letting out bridal anxiety or something, AND I bet none of THEM would have the balls to be on TV! You no doubt looked gorgeous, sweetie. Don''t let a bunch of catty wenches bring you down. You''re way too fabulous to worry about what those little peabrains think!
13.gif
2.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
That''s what I thought it was, but I wasn''t sure. Anyhow -- it''s great that you have a dress that you absolutely love!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw the first couple posts here this am, had NO clue what was going on, and then just a short while earlier this afternoon, was painting my daughters nails, watching TV..oogling wedding dresses. My little girl was going nutso over a certain woman, her beautiful dresses and-her hair! Then I get back on here, in this thread again, and I''ve got a little tickle in the back of my mind...hahaha it''s you! So yeah, my daughter wants to have hair just like yours when she grows up, and she liked the "sparkledy marry dress". I thought you looked fabulous!

So..you didn''t get the dress, tho they said you did..what did you end up getting?

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock

Thanks mscushion - It is truly a relief to have a dress that I love. It took a while to get there.

Packrat - Ha! What a coincidence. Small PS world, huh?

35.gif
That is too stinkin cute. What a sweetie! Please do attempt to have her liken you to a rockstar by telling her that you "know" that lady in the "sparkledy marry dress" and she says - thank you very much, sweetie. When she grows up she will realize that she does not want my hair - too much maintenance.

I ended up getting a Designer Stunt Double dress. It is a replica of the dress that I tried on and it is even more fabulous given that it cost me a remarkable amount less and is just as beautiful. So, it''s the same shape, silk satin and lots of bead work. I will be happy to share pictures once it''s finished being altered.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2009 4:49:18 PM
Author: packrat
I saw the first couple posts here this am, had NO clue what was going on, and then just a short while earlier this afternoon, was painting my daughters nails, watching TV..oogling wedding dresses. My little girl was going nutso over a certain woman, her beautiful dresses and-her hair! Then I get back on here, in this thread again, and I''ve got a little tickle in the back of my mind...hahaha it''s you! So yeah, my daughter wants to have hair just like yours when she grows up, and she liked the ''sparkledy marry dress''. I thought you looked fabulous!

So..you didn''t get the dress, tho they said you did..what did you end up getting?

Packrat! So totally adorable!!!!! Sparky, you are a celebrity!!

Slight threadjack!! Sparky, where did you get your wedding website from? We want to purchase our own website that has a fairly big allowance so we can upload our entire wedding ceremony just after the wedding so we can share with our family and friends that didn''t make it.

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Cougs, I''m glad you responded
9.gif
First of all, big fat stinkin'' ditto to Freke''s post! People are such haters
14.gif
Second, thanks for the clarification....I was so confused ''cause they did lie and say you bought it from them and even went into details about the downpayment and s%%t. I had remembered your thread with pixs of your stunning recreation, but because I haven''t been on PS in a while I thought something had gone horribly wrong with it or you had had a change of mind. I even made the same comment to DH. Stupid, stupid show, bunch of stinkin'' liars! FWIW, I stand by my original comment that you look freakin'' gorgeous in your dress - I think it accentuates your fabulous curves in the most flattering way possible, and I love that you got the Lazaro look at a fraction of the cost. Seriously, what''s not to love about that scenario
36.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2009 8:25:19 PM

Packrat! So totally adorable!!!!! Sparky, you are a celebrity!!

Slight threadjack!! Sparky, where did you get your wedding website from? We want to purchase our own website that has a fairly big allowance so we can upload our entire wedding ceremony just after the wedding so we can share with our family and friends that didn''t make it.
Honey - www.weddingwindow.com Absolutely love it! Totally user friendly and rave reviews from friends and family. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2009 9:21:03 PM
Author: pocahontas
Oh Cougs, I''m glad you responded
9.gif
First of all, big fat stinkin'' ditto to Freke''s post! People are such haters
14.gif
Second, thanks for the clarification....I was so confused ''cause they did lie and say you bought it from them and even went into details about the downpayment and s%%t. I had remembered your thread with pixs of your stunning recreation, but because I haven''t been on PS in a while I thought something had gone horribly wrong with it or you had had a change of mind. I even made the same comment to DH. Stupid, stupid show, bunch of stinkin'' liars! FWIW, I stand by my original comment that you look freakin'' gorgeous in your dress - I think it accentuates your fabulous curves in the most flattering way possible, and I love that you got the Lazaro look at a fraction of the cost. Seriously, what''s not to love about that scenario
36.gif
Of course, I responded, my dear married friend.

Aw shucks ... thanks for the virtual "back having"
25.gif
You guys sure know how to make a girl feel good.

I love how you made a comment to DH - That''s too cute! I''m so glad that you like it ... I''m thrilled with it and am so, so happy that I did not have the money to spend on the Lazaro. If I can be half as beautiful of a bride as you were, I''ll be good.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Spark, you married lady, you... if you still hang around these parts:

Just hafta say- Am watching a re-run, but seeing your episode for the first time.

I absofreakingloutely LOVE you, girl! You''re so sweet and funny and refreshing. I know you weren''t thrilled about the episode, but I think you''re just wonderful :)

Can''t wait to hear about your big day!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2009 4:39:27 PM
Author: PilsnPinkysMom
Spark, you married lady, you... if you still hang around these parts:

Just hafta say- Am watching a re-run, but seeing your episode for the first time.

I absofreakingloutely LOVE you, girl! You''re so sweet and funny and refreshing. I know you weren''t thrilled about the episode, but I think you''re just wonderful :)

Can''t wait to hear about your big day!
Oh Pilsn ... Thanks so much. Appreciate it! Of course I''m still hanging around these parts ... just haven''t had time or energy to contribute much over the past couple of months. Now that I''m married, however ....
31.gif
I''ll be back!

Thanks for being excited about my big day - It was wonderful ... I have been waiting for pictures ... once I have some, I''ll post all about it!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/19/2009 12:07:41 PM
Author: Sparkalicious

Thanks for being excited about my big day - It was wonderful ... I have been waiting for pictures ... once I have some, I''ll post all about it!
Yah Cougs, congratulations on your marriage
36.gif
I miss having you around! Can''t wait to hear all about your big day and of course, I can''t wait to see your pics!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Sparky, I am dying dying dying to see your pics!!!!!!!!!!!
32.gif
32.gif
32.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results