shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank You Cards

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Can we see which ones you went with? Did you match them to your other wedding stationary or have them 'stand alone'? Did you insert a photo with the card?

I'm just finishing the last of mine (late gifts were still coming in) and was wondering what TY cards other PSers went with.

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
I did the card with the couple on the beach from this pic:

thank you cards

I am inserting information on how to view our online picture gallery (we had our friends all upload their pics to a kodak site) and a wallet sized pic of us. I printed the wallet pics at Costco and they came out great.

I have all my cards addressed, stamped, with return address on them....I just need to start actually writing the cards out. I am queen procrastinator.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2009 5:30:29 PM
Author: DMBFiredancer
I did the card with the couple on the beach from this pic:

thank you cards

I am inserting information on how to view our online picture gallery (we had our friends all upload their pics to a kodak site) and a wallet sized pic of us. I printed the wallet pics at Costco and they came out great.

I have all my cards addressed, stamped, with return address on them....I just need to start actually writing the cards out. I am queen procrastinator.

Awww, I wish I had thought of inserting info on how to view our online pic gallery. That's an awesome idea!

You picked out cute cards!
36.gif
I was looking for a beachy theme when picking out ours but didn't come across these ones.

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
I am waiting for my pro pics as we are going to use one of those for our cards.
forgive the slight threadjack but i have a question.

when people gave money as a gift, 250, 500 etc. do i write thank you for........and put the amount OR just say thank you for your generous gift.?
i know if they give you like a vacuum cleaner or whatever - you are supposed to write "what they gave" in the note but if its money - im not sure?

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/3/2009 8:18:12 AM
Author: iloveprincesscuts

when people gave money as a gift, 250, 500 etc. do i write thank you for........and put the amount OR just say thank you for your generous gift.?

i know if they give you like a vacuum cleaner or whatever - you are supposed to write ''what they gave'' in the note but if its money - im not sure?

I wrote "Thank you so much for your generous wedding gift. We are using it for XYZ" (honeymoon, setting up our new home together, etc.)

cammy85

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/3/2009 8:18:12 AM
Author: iloveprincesscuts

i know if they give you like a vacuum cleaner or whatever - you are supposed to write ''what they gave'' in the note but if its money - im not sure?

like Lilac said, just say thank you for the money and what you''re putting it towards. Don''t mention amounts.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results