shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dtexan

Rough_Rock
Hello Everyone!

I''ve been wanting to purchase some diamond studs for awhile. I was almost ready to buy the pre-made studs from Blue Nile. They say they are H or better and VS1. I don''t think they come with individual specs so i won''t know how they are cut. But after reading here i see that a lot of people build their own studs. I haven''t seen the Blue Nile ones so i can''t decide on what to do. Will they be more sparkly if i just build my own? (that''s what i really want-sparkle!) So the BN ones are around $5200 for 1 1/2 ct total, Platinum, basket studs. Have any of you bought them from BN? I was planning to spend $5-6k for 1 1/2 ct tw. Do you think the pre-made ones are just as good or it''s better to build your own for maximum brilliance. If i should build my own, can you please suggest how to go about it. Thank you sooooo much!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results