shape
carat
color
clarity

another one off the list!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katomm

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that is one gorgeous ring!! Huge Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
holy gigantor, what a rock! it''s gorgeous and it looks great on your lovely hands!
30.gif

congrats on your engagement and what a great proposal!!!!
36.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!!!!!

AsscherNut

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/27/2009 7:02:18 PM
Author: kittybean
Hey, LabRat! Greetings from another kiddie-handed PSer
35.gif
(my e-ring is a 2.5, too!). The lovely RB looks phenomenal on your hand, and the simple solitaire really shows it off. Congratulations and best wishes to you and your fiance!
Another kiddie-handed Pser
9.gif
(my ering is a 2.25)....LOVE your ring and what a gorgeous rock!! Congrats again
1.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, your ring is GORGEOUS!!!!! Congratulations!!!!
36.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
G
30.gif
rgeous!!

KittyBling

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!
36.gif
What a rock!
30.gif
30.gif
Wow I can''t believe there are girls on here who have smaller fingers than me lol. Seriously though that ring looks so beautiful. It practically covers your whole finger
9.gif

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
Holy cow!! What a perfect, gorgeous diamond and the sweetest proposal! Congratulations!

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is gorgeous on your dainty little hands! Now get yourself over to BWW!

Congratulations also on dealing with the stressful grad school situation. I know firsthand how hard it can be to deal with a difficult advisor, I had to leave my PhD Chemistry program with my MS at the beginning of this summer due to my advisor being so difficult to deal with. I''m glad you were able to find another lab and hope things are going well there!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Awwww.....I was wondering where you''ve been lately! (been missing you in the Tiffany LIW thread) Congratulations to you! He sure did get you the right ring, it looks perfect on you.

Gosh.........such teeny tiny fingers. That baby looks like 5cts on you!!!
30.gif

Great proposal!! Sounds so romantic. Please take more photos and share with us!!!!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results