shape
carat
color
clarity

CDN''s Pro Pics have arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/3/2009 3:15:45 PM
Author: NakedFinger
Thanks!

Wow ok, big difference. They are about $4,500-$6,000 in NYC!
1.gif

23.gif
Woah!
23.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, your pictures are beautiful and you were a gorgeous bride! Congratulations!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, diamondseeker2006!
5.gif

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
What GREAT pictures! So much fun to look at since I will probably have a distination wedding (and maybe in MEico as well!).

Was this in Playa Del Carmen by any chace? Which hotel? Gorgeous!!!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
FABULOUS! Seriously everything looked phenomenal, congratulations.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/7/2009 11:42:17 AM
Author: Pushin40
What GREAT pictures! So much fun to look at since I will probably have a distination wedding (and maybe in MEico as well!).

Was this in Playa Del Carmen by any chace? Which hotel? Gorgeous!!!

Thanks, Pushin40! Yes, we had the wedding in Playa Del Carmen. The resort was the Royal (they have another location in Cancun). We liked this location because it was right in town but had a great beach.

What locations are you considering?

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/7/2009 11:47:34 AM
Author: purselover
FABULOUS! Seriously everything looked phenomenal, congratulations.

purselover, thank you! We had a lot of fun.
9.gif

lorijson

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/30/2009 4:31:43 PM
Author: CDNinNYC
We had a Camera Scavenger Hunt at each table. Each table had different photos that had to be taken with their disposable camera.

Camera Scavenger Hunt
I am your camera, so scavenge around. Hunt for those pictures that need to be found!
Shoot away and complete the list. Find moments the Photographer may have missed.
Snap away as best as you’re able. Then leave me here, right at your table!

Group photo of everyone at your table
Photo of each family or couple
Group photo of the table next to yours
Bride and Groom’s first dance
Guest writing in ‘guestbook’
Couple who has been together the longest
Bride and Groom holding hands
Someone misbehaving
Groom dancing with his mom
Guests laughing
Photo of Guests drinking at the bar
Photo of wedding cake
I ADORE this idea and am totally going to steak it! thanks! What a beautiful wedding! Was this in Cancun? Looks like the Moon Palace resort...???

lorijson

Shiny_Rock
I meant steal it! (ha!) And I got farther along in the post and saw it was in Playa del Carmen...my favorite city in Mexico! I am so happy that it went off perfectly for you. If we could get away with a smaller (under 50 person) guestlist, we would have ben in the Riviera Maya somewhere...but we opted for a Mexican Restaurant/garden here in SoCal...the next best thing I guess:)

Also - can I ask where you got your flower? I love it and am looking for something just like that! Was it part of your veil? I already have a veil for the ceremony but would love to find a flower just like that for the receoption when I throw my hair up.
Thanks!
Best Wishes!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/17/2009 4:54:52 AM
Author: lorijson
I meant steal it! (ha!) And I got farther along in the post and saw it was in Playa del Carmen...my favorite city in Mexico! I am so happy that it went off perfectly for you. If we could get away with a smaller (under 50 person) guestlist, we would have ben in the Riviera Maya somewhere...but we opted for a Mexican Restaurant/garden here in SoCal...the next best thing I guess:)

Also - can I ask where you got your flower? I love it and am looking for something just like that! Was it part of your veil? I already have a veil for the ceremony but would love to find a flower just like that for the receoption when I throw my hair up.

Thanks!

Best Wishes!

Hi lorijson, yes, it was in Playa del Carmen. We stayed at the Royal, which was a great location. A Mexican Restaurant/garden in Southern California will be perfect, I'm sure. I hope you'll post more details.

I got the flower (gardenia) at BridesHeadRevisted here in New York. They had some beautiful accessories.

Best of luck with your planning and congratulations on your engagement!

PS. Glad to hear you liked the Scavenger Hunt idea. It was fun to put together. I only posted one of the instructions. If you need/want more, let me know.
1.gif

lorijson

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/18/2009 1:05:36 PM
Author: CDNinNYC

Date: 8/17/2009 4:54:52 AM

Thanks!

Best Wishes!

Hi lorijson, yes, it was in Playa del Carmen. We stayed at the Royal, which was a great location. A Mexican Restaurant/garden in Southern California will be perfect, I''m sure. I hope you''ll post more details.

I got the flower (gardenia) at BridesHeadRevisted here in New York. They had some beautiful accessories.

Best of luck with your planning and congratulations on your engagement!

PS. Glad to hear you liked the Scavenger Hunt idea. It was fun to put together. I only posted one of the instructions. If you need/want more, let me know.
1.gif
Thank you SO much CDN! You are so kind to offer all of the great suggestions!
I hope to post more details soon! Finalized the flowers today....such a blast! Simple whites & greens to go with the teal dresses/accents. Our wedding dresses are very similar too! Lookng at your pictures got me very excited to wear mine!!!

Hope married life is great!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/19/2009 3:12:42 AM
Thank you SO much CDN! You are so kind to offer all of the great suggestions!

I hope to post more details soon! Finalized the flowers today....such a blast! Simple whites & greens to go with the teal dresses/accents. Our wedding dresses are very similar too! Lookng at your pictures got me very excited to wear mine!!!

Hope married life is great!

Married life is great, thanks!
4.gif

Green and white flowers against teal bm dresses/accents sounds so lovely and fresh! Can''t wait to hear how it all comes together for you.
36.gif

Do you have a dress thread that I missed? I''d love to see it. (...off to check...)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results