shape
carat
color
clarity

Ruby E-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
It looks fit for royalty. What a nice way to honor the two great men in your life. The ring is stunning. Beautiful artistry.

"...more precious than rubies..."

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
....I keep staring at this beauty!!!

Lori

Adah

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful! Mazel tov for your wedding and my thoughts are with you for your loss.

Enjoy your beauty!!
30.gif

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Amethyst your ring is absolutely amazing, rubies are one of my favouriites and that setting is just perfect. So sorry for your loss, but what a lovely memory to have of your Dad
35.gif

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
What a special meaning.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty ring, It''s just lovely. I love the idea of having your''s day favorite color in your e-ring.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/19/2009 7:18:49 AM
Author: Amethyste
THank you everyone for all of your kind words about my Ruby ring...

I will post more pictures this weekend when I receive the band :)

I am thrilled beyond words!

5.gif

beautiful ruby! did you post pics of it with the band? i would love to see them if there is a thread can you direct me. tia!

eta: found it. it is lovely.

brendaman

Shiny_Rock
Just beautiful, Amethyste! Can''t wait to see the wedding band.

BTW, I''m also getting the prongs of my sapphire e-ring re-done to have them less prominent like yours. Thanks for the comment. The jeweler said it would not be a problem to have them done.

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Wow - I''m blown away by this stunning ring. What inclusions?!? It looks PERFECT to me! :)

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/18/2009 10:36:04 AM
Author: brendaman
Just beautiful, Amethyste! Can't wait to see the wedding band.

BTW, I'm also getting the prongs of my sapphire e-ring re-done to have them less prominent like yours. Thanks for the comment. The jeweler said it would not be a problem to have them done.
HEY THERE BRENDA!
35.gif

Thank you for the lovely comment on the Ruby ring. My comment to you on your gorgeous sapphire was never meant to be judgmental... and I am still truly sorry that I did... Here you were sharing your lovely and i wrote this feeling like I was raining on your parade so to speak... But, looks like you will get them redone anyway? I can't wait to see the pictures! Please promise you'll post some of them soon once it returns to your lovely finger :) you ring is a knockout, so beautuful and rich blue...

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Wow -- love this ring, Amethyste! I don't know how I missed this thread before.

Your ruby and brendaman's sapphire are really fairy tale rings -- the kind of rings I used to dream about wearing when I was a kid and reading about kings and queens and princesses...just wonderful!

And how lucky you both are to own such stunning colored stones. They are rare indeed.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous!!!!!!
30.gif
What a lovely remembrance of your dad!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this post before? The ring is beautiful. I love how the setting is complicated with the swirls but simple. What a great way to remember your dad.

C

cozzagirl

Amethyste, all of your rings are just so amazing and I am SOOOOO jealous! The ruby and setting are both absolutely perfect
30.gif

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Oh Wow!! This thread re-surfaced :) THank you so much for all of your kind comments on the Ruby ring - it is a beauty :)

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I don't know the words to describe how amazingly beautiful I think this ring is! I'm blown away. I just love your style Amethyste!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful ring from all angles.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love love the new pics, FABULOUS
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Again... stunning ring. Both of your rings (that I''ve seen) are total showstoppers! I love the delicate pave too... Okay, so question... you might have already said this, but the thread says Ruby E-ring... So will you wear it on your left hand instead of your yellow pear diamond?

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/19/2009 2:47:47 PM
Author: LFVDoll
Again... stunning ring. Both of your rings (that I''ve seen) are total showstoppers! I love the delicate pave too... Okay, so question... you might have already said this, but the thread says Ruby E-ring... So will you wear it on your left hand instead of your yellow pear diamond?
I have recently sold this Ruby ring since it really never got too much wear since the yellow pear found its way to me.
It was a stunning piece and a happy lady is now wearing this beauty much more than I probably ever will.

I do miss it, but i have to be practical - it was either this ruby ring sitting in my box or investing into some music equipment and softwares for my gigs and recording... It wasn''t a tough choice :)

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Lucky lady. That is a stunning ruby ring.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
are you still wearing the lovely sapphire with the band that resembled leaves to me?

eta: what type of music are you into?

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
no... i sold all of my pieces as I only want to have one set of rings to wear. I wish i would love to wear right hand rings - but I just dont like it.
I have one eternity band left that is a 4.25TCW that I will end up probably selling too in the near future...

caesarsalad

Rough_Rock
I have never liked coloured or semi-precious stone.. now I am changing my mind... your stone is so awesome!
28.gif
1.gif

BklynGirl

Rough_Rock
It is absolutely incredible! I know you''ll enjoy wearing it! Love it!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/20/2009 10:56:25 AM
Author: crown1
are you still wearing the lovely sapphire with the band that resembled leaves to me?

eta: what type of music are you into?

I missed this? I am a vocalist and my genre is Ambient/chillout/classical and opera :) Thank you for asking :)

supergirl10

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/17/2009 10:35:48 AM
Author: LostSapphire
Totally SWOONWORTHY!!!

Congratulations. It is stunning.

LS

Ditto that is abosolutely beautiful, i love the setting, very unique!!!!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
How did I not see this thread before?

The ring is fantastic and I think it is a beautiful way to remember and honor your father''s memory.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amey, I''m so sorry you sold your Ruby ring!! What a killer stone and mounting that was. BooHoo!!

I have to ask you though, and you might not be able to give me specific info but I''ll ask anyway since you''ve sold important pieces. If you have a lovely, well made, relatively expensive piece of jewelry and you want to sell it and not take a real beating on Ebay, how do you sell it?

And I have to ask............ you have a 4 1/4 ct eternity that we haven''t seen? Mon Dieu!! Photos woman, we need photos!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results