shape
carat
color
clarity

Sam the Koala

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bobbin

Shiny_Rock
The poor thing had to be put down on Saturday. Below is a picture of Sam taken during the Victorian bushfires in February. She became an iconic image of survival after the bushfires.

Information about Sam and the Southern Ash Wildlife group who are trying to raise money for an animal hospital in Sam''s memory here.

sam koala.jpeg

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/13/2009 9:14:50 AM
Author:bobbin

The poor thing had to be put down on Saturday. Below is a picture of Sam taken during the Victorian bushfires in February. She became an iconic image of survival after the bushfires.

Information about Sam and the Southern Ash Wildlife group who are trying to raise money for an animal hospital in Sam's memory here.
now, I have to explainto my collegues why I have big tears rolling on my cheeks... The picture of the firefighter giver her water is REALLY touching. see how he's kneeling to her and holding her paw...
39.gif

purselover

Ideal_Rock
I was so sad to hear this, poor Sam
7.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
That''s so sad, I remember her story quite well too.
39.gif

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Have you also hurd some Australian woman is trying to put this image on chocolate bars and sell them for her own personal profit.

If she was going it to raise money for those who lost so much in the fire or a related charity, fine, but I think trying to profit from this is really wrong.
38.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results