shape
carat
color
clarity

Some DIY and partial DIY

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock
I received my first RSVPs back in the mail today! So I figured I''d post my invitations that were DIY. I couldn''t get good lighting for some reason, but the paper is supposed to be white with navy font! Also, my partial DIY flower girl baskets. They came all white, but I added my own touch to them.

missyinvite2.JPG

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock

missyrsvp1.JPG

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock

missyhotels1.JPG

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock

missyblankbasket1.JPG

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock

missybaskets1.JPG

charbie

Ideal_Rock
cute!! i got my first RSVP back today for my october 3rd wedding. i just sent them on tuesday!

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock
I sent mine out on Monday. For once I''m happy to get the mail, it won''t all be bills for once!
9.gif

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Loking good
36.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Very cute! Must be exciting to start getting RSVPs back
1.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Looks awesome!

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
wow, missy, your invites and flower girl baskets look great! did you decide to go with the navy petals after all?

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone!!

ficklefaye: Thanks for asking! I talked to my mom about it tuesday night and she agreed with me when i told her they look unnatural so we did decide to use real petals. I emailed my cousin (our florist) to see what color petals she thinks would look best with our baskets. I think I want yellow roses....or maybe just white. FI originally wanted our colors to be navy blue and yellow for University of Michigan football, so he'd probably appreciate the yellow petals!
9.gif

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/7/2009 4:12:28 PM
Author: Missy0483
Thank you everyone!!

ficklefaye: Thanks for asking! I talked to my mom about it tuesday night and she agreed with me when i told her they look unnatural so we did decide to use real petals. I emailed my cousin (our florist) to see what color petals she thinks would look best with our baskets. I think I want yellow roses....or maybe just white. FI originally wanted our colors to be navy blue and yellow for University of Michigan football, so he''d probably appreciate the yellow petals!
9.gif
ooh, that sounds great, missy. i''m sure that''ll put a smile on FI''s face. hehe.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Those invites are close to ones we are considering, love the ribbon for an added touch! FG baskets are gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results