shape
carat
color
clarity

Vitamins!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Do you take them? Do you take multiple vitamins or a multi?

I''ve been taking a Centrum Multi-vitamin in addition to a fish oil capsule ever day. Do you all take any other vitamins/minerals? I''ve heard that vitamins (like my Centrum) that are in tablet form aren''t as effective as those in liquid capsule form?

Just wondering...do vitamin tablets really work or is it a big scheme?
3.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I also take a multi vitamin. Not a huge fan of anything that doesn''t come in its natural state... but I love to supplement. I''m a big cheater and still take children''s multivitamins. Sometimes I''m a good girl and take the adult multi-vitamin... but they are like huge horse pills and difficult for me to swallow.

So I think that some additives are great! Others... can be scams. Your supps sound fine to me!

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
I''m taking a multi-vitamin by GNC. It''s okay, but I wish I didn''t have to take like 4 to get the nutrients it lists on the box. I''m also taking fish oil pills. Somehow I don''t have an allergic reaction to that, but I do to seafood...

Magpie09

Shiny_Rock
Multiple tablets for me. I take zinc and iron as i used to get really sluggish in the afternoons and the supplements have helped i no longer have that problem and feel more active in general. If i feel a cold coming on i just take a couple of Vitamin Cs.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results