clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/19/2009 11:43:26 AM
Author: lookingood35

Date: 7/19/2009 1:40:12 AM
Author: UCLABelle
LookingGood35---I just saw that on People! Thank you for posting! I cannot wait to hear some specs on it. I have always loved Ivanka. Not only is she a fellow alumna of the Univ. of Pennsylvania, but I find her to be beautiful and classy. Not anything like Paris Hilton.

You are welcome, had not ideas she is a Univ of Penn Grad.
I agree she is a class act.
Yup, she graduated from Wharton B-school. I actually really like her. One thing I think Donald & Ivana did right was stress that the children would have to get educations and would ALWAYS have to work for their money. Even though her dad said that he would give her a job when she got her MBA, she would have to work hard to keep the position, and he would never let them sit around spending their trust funds. Good parenting.

Date: 7/23/2009 11:22:42 PM
Author: vip0802
oh i was watching a documentary called J.K. Rowling: A Year in the Life, and i was totally admiring her ring! i believe it is an EC, and i think it fits her perfectly. she''s such a classy and elegant lady. i was trying to get some screen shots but they''re a bit too small to be blown up. i think it might have a halo around it as well?
30.gif

vip0802,
I watched the same show, and was also staring at J.K. Rowling''s ring the whole time! I wish you could have gotten a clear screen shot. Oh well. It does look like in some pictures it''s a halo, and in others it''s a solitaire? But I agree, it looks like an EC--very appropriate for her. I''m glad someone else saw the show too
1.gif
Her life is fascinating and so inspiring.

Has anyone gotten a picture of Melissa Rycroft''s e-ring? She was on Dancing with the Stars, and before that she was on The Bachelor.

Geraldine

Rough_Rock
Princess Victoria looks small. But is very pretty.

JCarla

Rough_Rock
I found a picture of Melissa Rycroft''s ering on twitter.

JCarla

Rough_Rock
The picture won''t attach...if you are following her on twitter, you will see a small picture of it. I''ll try again tomorrow.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2009 12:14:21 AM
Author: JCarla
The picture won''t attach...if you are following her on twitter, you will see a small picture of it. I''ll try again tomorrow.
I''m waiting for her to send the pic via Facebook. When I get it, I will try posting it here. Might be a bigger picture than what she posted on Twitter.

Thanks to JCarla and beau13 for trying to post Melissa Rycroft''s ring. I tried finding it on Twitter, but came up empty-handed
8.gif

Any other Bachelorette fans out there?! The finale was tonight and Jillian got what looked like an ornate pear-shaped diamond e-ring (straight from Neil Lane himself!). Pictures would be great--if you found one, please post. Thanks!
1.gif

I haven''t found any yet, but I''ll keep looking...

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Speaking of that show...kudos to whomever can get a decent close-up of Trista Sutter''s (the original bachelorette) Harry Winston ring...I am looking everywhere!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2009 10:24:22 PM
Author: magickingdomprincess
Thanks to JCarla and beau13 for trying to post Melissa Rycroft's ring. I tried finding it on Twitter, but came up empty-handed
8.gif

Any other Bachelorette fans out there?! The finale was tonight and Jillian got what looked like an ornate pear-shaped diamond e-ring (straight from Neil Lane himself!). Pictures would be great--if you found one, please post. Thanks!
1.gif

I haven't found any yet, but I'll keep looking...
Someone posted this pear shaped Neil Lane, that Ed gave Jillian in the Bachelorette thread. I haven't checked facebook yet, to see if Melissa sent me a message yet.
Melissa will be on tonight's episode of "After the Final Rose"..so maybe you can catch a better glimpse of her ring then. I'm sure she'll be showing it off...very pretty (from the smaller pics I've seen of it)
36.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Jillian''s ring...with Neil Lane.

jillian-ring-320.jpg

nytrokiss

Rough_Rock
This is the best picture I can find is attached

It seems to be a $60,000 custom made diamond and platinum ring.

Source: JewelersLounge

Update:

They have just put up a large picture of the ring at the source page
36.gif

prnphotos083815.jpg

UCLABelle & nytrokiss--you two rock!
36.gif
Those pictures of Jil''s ring are brilliant.

I''ll be watching the follow-up special tonight!! I really hope Jil and Ed stay together. It would be so nice to see a couple who weathers the Bachelor/Bachelorette storm and comes out happy and married!

laurenfischer5

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone have a picture of the Neil Lane ring Kipton picked out??

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/28/2009 1:01:15 PM
Author: nytrokiss
This is the best picture I can find is attached

It seems to be a $60,000 custom made diamond and platinum ring.

Source: JewelersLounge

Update:

They have just put up a large picture of the ring at the source page
36.gif
I think it''s a nice ring. I''m sure the quality is there, but to me, it kinda looks like a cocktail ring.
I do love the pear diamond though. I wouldn''t turn it down, but I might reset it :)

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t have a pic to add just wanted to mention that I just read that the center stone in Jillian''s ring is a 2.05 pear with 6 baguettes on either side so I guess 3 on each side and then about 94 or so round diamonds that Lane says he picked to make the setting contemporary and fit with her personality.

It''s not my cup of tea but it sure did sparkle like mad...
Anyone able to snag a pic of the other two rings that she didn''t accept? I''d love to get a look at those too..

nysweetheart21

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/28/2009 2:00:35 PM
Author: magickingdomprincess
UCLABelle & nytrokiss--you two rock!
36.gif
Those pictures of Jil''s ring are brilliant.

I''ll be watching the follow-up special tonight!! I really hope Jil and Ed stay together. It would be so nice to see a couple who weathers the Bachelor/Bachelorette storm and comes out happy and married!
Ryan and Trista weathered it. But I agree that there needs to be a better track record for those shows. lol

JCarla

Rough_Rock
Here is a picture of Melissa Rycroft''s ring.

MelRyc.jpg

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I agree---I LOVE NEIL LANE, but I strongly dislike the ring that was picked (and the ring in the Bachelor). Not a huge fan of either... Neil has great stuff, just none was picked
7.gif
could you imagine a 2ct cushion or asscher in a Neil Lane setting!?
36.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Also, in the theme of The Bachelorette Bling Diva posted a picture on page 53 of Trista''s ring. Are there any more pics of her Harry Winston?! I remember seeing it, and just LOVING it.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/29/2009 1:31:40 AM
Also, in the theme of The Bachelorette Bling Diva posted a picture on page 53 of Trista's ring. Are there any more pics of her Harry Winston?! I remember seeing it, and just LOVING it.
I though Trista's ring was a Tacori 3 stone? I know for sure Tacori designed their wedding bands.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/29/2009 8:22:03 PM
Author: steph72276

Also, in the theme of The Bachelorette Bling Diva posted a picture on page 53 of Trista''s ring. Are there any more pics of her Harry Winston?! I remember seeing it, and just LOVING it.

I though Trista''s ring was a Tacori 3 stone? I know for sure Tacori designed their wedding bands.
I think you''re right... if I''m remembering correctly, Tacori used to be the designer of choice for the shows, up until very recently...

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/28/2009 11:56:14 PM
I agree---I LOVE NEIL LANE, but I strongly dislike the ring that was picked (and the ring in the Bachelor). Not a huge fan of either... Neil has great stuff, just none was picked
7.gif
could you imagine a 2ct cushion or asscher in a Neil Lane setting!?
36.gif
Agreed, it's not my taste... nor was the one on the last season (Jason/Melissa/Molly
20.gif
).

I LOVED the ring that Kiptyn picked out, though. I said to my husband, while I was watching the episode, "NO! She's choosing the wrong ring!"
3.gif
lol.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I know 99.99% that Trista''s ring is Harry Winston (I have the episode, and he gets the ring from HW and the ring is in a HW box). TACORI made their wedding rings...and then did a few of the season''s e-rings. The original company for the first few seasons (Burgee, Firestone, Trista, ect) was Harry Winston.

I just want more pics of those yummy rings :)

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Off subject here, but I wanted to give a heads up for anyone who reads Town and Country magazine.
On page 59, the current issue, there is a great shot of Angie Harmon''s beautiful wedding set.
Put your sunglasses on - it''s gorgeous and huge!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
bebe-it is fantastic, Angie''s ring makes me go crazy!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is the ring that Kiptyn ("runner-up"
3.gif
) chose for Jillian on this season of the Bachelorette.

TheBachelorette-Jillian-Harris-Season5--KiptynsRing.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Also, in the theme of The Bachelorette Bling Diva posted a picture on page 53 of Trista's ring. Are there any more pics of her Harry Winston?! I remember seeing it, and just LOVING it.
Here's a video, anyway: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZxKG5y2PpE

The proposal, you only see it for a split second, but it looks like the "3/4 ct. round" from the first vid? Maybe? http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/6.gif[/img]fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wv#:2o8h065d]proposal video

They didn't make as big a deal out of the ring in those early seasons.

Apparently she lost the one he gave her on the show (?!?!?!!) and re-proposed with a replacement (aww).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results