shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridal blues

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

newsboysgrl777

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/21/2009 3:18:20 PM
Author: anchor31
The day-of though, it went so quickly... I really wish we could have done it once or twice more. I was sad about that for a couple of weeks.
Ditto!!! It''ll have been 3 weeks as of tomorrow and I''m still going over it again and again in my mind. I wish I had had a ''practice run'' so I could really KNOW what a wedding is like before the REAL THING. (Unlike a lot of people, I didn''t have family/friends getting married around me all my life, so I''ve only been to a handful of weddings, and all but ONE was as a child!!! Heck, MY bridal shower was only my second shower I''d ever been to! LOL) So, to say I was unprepared is an understatement...even though I TRIED TO BE and THOUGHT I was completely prepared!

Maybe I''ll feel better once I see the pro pics and the video?? (I HOPE!!! Hopefully I don''t hate either of them)

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
oh thank god i am not the only one!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I adored the planning and the lead up to the wedding. The week before the wedding was just so exciting and I would love to relive that week all over again. In that way I''m sad it''s over, however it''s so nice not to have to do things in the evening and to just enjoy our free time.

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
I miss planning SO much! I completely fell in love with wedding planning and I''m really sad that it''s over. I adore being married to my husband and being newlyweds, but I do have this "what now?" feeling.

But planning my own wedding really made me think that I''d like to get into wedding planning as a career. I just loved planning every last detail and coming up with creative ideas and doing research and DIYing things. And I have SO many ideas for things that I wasn''t able to use for my own wedding. I would LOVE to plan other weddings!

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/21/2009 2:50:45 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
I was glad the wedding was over. I''m having honeymoon withdrawl though... I so wish I were back on the beach...

Oh man, me toooo!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I''m kinda neutral. I adore wedding dresses and really miss the trying-on phase. Regarding everything else, it doesn''t really bother me that it''s over. I do like sharing my wedding experiences and helping other people with their planning. Besides, when I want my wedding fix, I can just come here!

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
Im SOO glad its over.
36.gif
So glad and dont miss one part of the planning

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
oh heeelllzzz no. i don't miss it at all. i had fun, but it never even crossed my mind to miss it.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m happy I never have to do it again, the only part I miss is the registry part, now that was fun!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I definitely don''t miss the planning AT ALL. I did not enjoy having to do all of that stuff. I loved my wedding and had so much fun, but I''m not really too sad it''s over. I think it helps that we''re hopefully about to close on a house so I have something to look forward to changing/upgrading for many years!

I think I have a case of the post-honeymoon blues, though! It was rough being back at work last week after laying around in a tropical paradise for a week! I could barely bring myself to work...I don''t think my boss noticed, but yeah...dragging myself out of bed every morning was way too hard!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results