shape
carat
color
clarity

Canadian PSers - Toronto GTG?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
I''m going to be coming up to Toronto the weekend of August 6-9. It will be the first time I''ve been back to Canada since moving down to Texas; I''m so excited I could scream.

The mister will be holed up at his APA convention (hence why we are going) so I have the entire time to myself to tootle around TO and shop, look at shiny things, and relax. Are any of my PS sisters in TO and interested in a window shopping blingfest?
18.gif

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
I''d love to! I know that I expressed interest in a T.O GTG back in January, but my wedding gobbled up all my time...

So, yeah, I''m all up for it!

Anyone else?

Bumpitty, bump, bump!

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome! Now all we have to do is keep occasionally bumping it until august ...
23.gif
11.gif

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
LOL! What week in August are you passing thru? I''m in Bancroft for the first week of August. Lemme know so I can come see ya
3.gif

blingmyring

Shiny_Rock
I''m interested but I''ll be in Toronto from the end of June until approximately the 23rd of July. If anyone is interested in another GTG I would be happy to partake (I hope to have my new ring by then too - either an upgrade or a reset !!!). I haven''t been home in over a year.

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/9/2009 5:34:43 PM
Author: SparklyLibra
LOL! What week in August are you passing thru? I''m in Bancroft for the first week of August. Lemme know so I can come see ya
3.gif

Oh no! I''ll be there the weeked of the 6-9th. Does that mean you won''t be there?
39.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
3.gif
Let''s have it in Bancroft!! I''m in Maynooth (just south of Combermere!) the same week! Wanna come pick blueberries with me??

LS

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/9/2009 8:24:11 PM
Author: LostSapphire

3.gif

Let''s have it in Bancroft!! I''m in Maynooth (just south of Combermere!) the same week! Wanna come pick blueberries with me??

LS

Aww, I won''t be able to leave downtown. Toronto is all I can manage.
7.gif

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/9/2009 8:27:43 PM
Author: Galateia

3.gif

LS

7.gif

I just spoke to DH and my friend in Bancroft/Palmer Rapids (where we''ll be spending most of our time while up there), and it seems we''re gonna be up there the last week of July instead of the first week of August.

So by the looks of it Galateia, I will be in the Toronto area the week of the 6th-9th.

No worries ladies, I''m sure we will work something out. Lets all focus our positive vibrations toward it all coming together nicely.

LS, do you live in Maynooth, or are you just up there visiting? I''m really pulling for everything to fall into place. Let''s put our head''s together and see what we can come up with?

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2009 8:56:46 PM

Date: 6/9/2009 8:27:43 PM
Author: Galateia

3.gif

LS

7.gif

I just spoke to DH and my friend in Bancroft/Palmer Rapids (where we''ll be spending most of our time while up there), and it seems we''re gonna be up there the last week of July instead of the first week of August.

So by the looks of it Galateia, I will be in the Toronto area the week of the 6th-9th.

No worries ladies, I''m sure we will work something out. Lets all focus our positive vibrations toward it all coming together nicely.

LS, do you live in Maynooth, or are you just up there visiting? I''m really pulling for everything to fall into place. Let''s put our head''s together and see what we can come up with?
Cottage! And, I just looked at my calendar: it''s the last week of July we''re near to Bancroft! I actually live between Niagara Falls and Toronto in Southern Ontario...
LS

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock

3.gif

LS

BTW, Blueberry picking is sounding mighty yummy right about now!
3.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2009 9:00:52 PM

3.gif

LS

BTW, Blueberry picking is sounding mighty yummy right about now!
3.gif

Here''s where I''ll be: http://www.kellysberryfarm.com/

(sorry, mini theadjack over!)

LS

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
No need to aplogize LS! I can taste the Blue berries now!

Not to mention the big fat blueberry I''m expecting from DH for my b-day this September!

I can''t wait to meet you loverly ladies
36.gif

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Galaaaaaaateia! Are you out there??? Do you still want to GTG?

LostSapphire: Unfortunately I won't be in Bancroft this summer. Hubby had some major changes happen at work, and we won't be taking our trip up there, at least not in July. We might be heading that way in September though.

Anyone else in the Toronto area interested?

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
I sure am!!

I am still totally psyched for a TO GTG that weekend! Friday, Saturday, or Sunday would be best for me, what about you girls?

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Ooo, update!

A friend of mine will be down in TO that weekend to visit her parents, and she just got engaged this summer without a ring. Her current mission, as charged by her now fiance, is to figure out what she wants for her e-ring.

Can you imagine a better excuse for long ogling sessions where we don''t buy anything?! I''m coaxing her to come ...
27.gif
11.gif

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Yes! Bring her along! The more the merrier! Ok, so lets narrow this down to a few dates.

Blingmyring will only be in the T-dot until the 23rd of July. Galateia won''t be here until the first week of August.

I''m here pretty much all the time. Maybe have to catch Blingmyring and Galateia on separate occaisions?

Let me know when you''re available and I''ll make myself available.

Anyone else out there! Don''t be shy!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I would have loved to go! It would have been a bit of a drive (I''m in the Montréal area), but I would have done it... Except I have my 20-weeks ultrasound on the 6th, then I''m going to visit my brother and his wife in Halifax for a week. Ah well, maybe next time. Have fun!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results