shape
carat
color
clarity

My Christmas Present

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi again!!
I know I had posted that my husband wasn''t going to buy anything for me for Christmas, but he surprised me and got me this pretty amethyste set that we saw at Fortunoff''s.

Amethyst are my favorite of the semi precious stones.

This is the ring that I got. This is how I would have loved to see my diamond set. The cushion amethyst is set in claw prongs surrounded by pave diamonds in a bezel and then pave on the shank.
I wear this on my right hand, pointer finger.
2.gif

ameythyste fortunoff.jpg

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is the pendant. It is a pear amethyst with three tiny diamonds. The amethyst is bezel set and I had the chain shortened to 16".
2.gif

Amethyst pendant.jpg

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are the matching pear earrings.
I love the deep purple color of the amethysts in this set.
2.gif

454207580.jpg

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Kayla,

That is a very elegant necklace..I particularly like the upside down heart..
wacko.gif

Congrats on your great gifts!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow Kayla..amazing set! You are so spoiled girl, I love it!!
1.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Elegant and beautiful. I especially love the ring and the cut on the amethyst. And I think pointer and middle finger rings are fun and funky! Wear all in good health!
1.gif

sxn675

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful set! Enjoy!

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty! What a sweet husband you have!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful set Kayla. I especially love the ring styling! Enjoy wearing them!

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely lovely Kayla, wear them in love and health, always!

win

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is a really cute set! I remember you posting these on DT a month or two ago and I really started to fall in love with those earrings, BUT, with my kids I'm sure they'd yank those right out of my ears!

Michelle

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
kaaaaaayla~~~~ ooooooooh~
6.gif

That must be really elegant!! And it can be worn as a formal piece and an everyday piece! My mother's birthstone is amethyste...... Ever since I was younger I would always be on the lookout for nice pieces.... and save up my allowance to get her something special for her birthday....

This is really nice! I love all 3! But my favorite would have to be the necklace.

Lucky you!!!

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Kayla17 must've been a v-e-r-y good girl.
2.gif
That is a beautiful set! Congratulations and do wear them well.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone!!!
Leota,
The set was really cheap!!! The pendant was only $150, but it looks like it cost much more!! The earrings were $125 and the ring was $395. Maybe you can get your mom something like this for next year's birthday or for Valentine's Day!!!
2.gif

MichelleCarmen,
That is something I was worried about too. But my daughter doesn't really touch my face too much, and I won't be wearing them all the time!!!
How's your new pendant? It's not too scratchy right? I know when I first got mine, I thought it was a little scratchy, but quickly got used to it. You must post pictures when you can!
1.gif

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
really pretty! take pics wearing them.

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
Kayla, what store would I be able to find this at? Or can I order it online? I think it might be a very nice Mother's Day gift. And that's coming up in a few short months~~
1.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kayla17,

You were right about the scratchiness, or more like the lack of it on the Tiffany style pendant. lol I don't even notice it. I love my pendant. I think the jump rings are too big though, but right now I'm going to wear and enjoy it and later on have them replaced/made smaller. . .

I'll try and post some photos one of these days. My digital camera doesn't do macro mode, so I guess the next best would be photos on my neck.
1.gif

Michelle

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Leota

check out http://www.Fortunoff.com and search for amethyst under rings, earrings, pendants. The ring pops up right away, so the earrings and pendant should too
1.gif

Michelle

Beth

Shiny_Rock
Very nice! I especially love the ring.

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
Kayla.. thanks for the site info... I really like this set! Perfect gift for Mother's day! Thank you!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MIchelle,
I remember you asked me for a picture of the earrings on my ear. I don't have the nicest earlobes, but here is what it looks like.

116_1649 (2).JPG

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a close up.
2.gif

116_1652 (2).JPG

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a picture of a bracelet I got yesterday to go with the set. The amethysts are semi-bezel and alternate with bezel set diamonds, that happen to be the exact same size and bezel as the earrings.
The amethysts in the bracelet are slightly lighter in color.

116_1660 (3).JPG

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
shush, you've got great earlobes
rolleyes.gif

Thanks for sharing these photos. The earrings are much more delicate than the other photos ellude towards. I love them and may actually get the necklace and earring set at some point when we can afford them. It's a gorgeous set and I'm feeling an affinity to purple as a "healing" color. I'll have to show you my 7 carat amethyst. It's huge! I have no idea what to do with it.
9.gif

Michelle

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results