shape
carat
color
clarity

"Wedding Day" TV show on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock
Did anyone watch this last night? I thought it was cute! And of course I cried, because I cannot watch any wedding related shows without crying. haha

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
oh I missed it. I would have cried too...I''m a sap..I cry for everything. I''m all a blubber with birth shows.

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock
The woman on the show had a major car accident 4 days before their wedding and she was in the hospital for 50 days. When she got better they had to start wedding planning all over again. Basically the show gave them their dream wedding. Sort of like "Extreme Makeover Home Edition" but with weddings.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
I missed the beginning but I saw most of it. It''s such a sweet show it''s great that they finally have a show with touching couples instead of just bridezilla types.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I blubbered or was on the verge of tears the whole hour! It was so sweet. Talk about a deserving couple, my gosh!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results