shape
carat
color
clarity

Elmorton''s wedding - after a 2 year wait :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
My photog''s policy is not to release the copyright until 2 years after the wedding, and today I got an early anniversary present!! I hope the PS brides don''t mind me sharing my wedding from June 2007. We had a simple outdoor ceremony with 120 guests and our reception was in masonic hall turned theater dating back to the 20''s. It was terrifically hot according to everyone who was there, but I didn''t notice because it was the most beautiful day I''ve ever experienced. :)

Okay, on to pics!!

This is my dress (something new), the purse that matched my mom''s (homemade) dress (something old), and my DH''s great-great-grandmother''s wedding fan (something borrowed) - oh, and my flip flops for the reception :)

elmortonwed1.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
My shoes were not in that shot because I asked all my girlfriends to sign them (some wedding tradition I found in a book) as a something blue.

elmortonwed2.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Lacing up my dress

elmortonwed4.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Getting into the dress

elmortonwed3.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I totally don''t remember ever seeing this photo (it''s not in our print proofs) but I liked it when I saw it today!

elmortonwed5.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Here''s my MoH helping me with my garter. I was so "in" my dress I thought I''d topple over if I tried to do it myself. For the record, my MoH has tattoos that would be visible in this shot. She was amazing in agreeing to cover them.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm...for some reason it won''t add. I''ll try to re-size it at the end.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm...I''m starting to have trouble with adding now.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the MoH photo now!

elmortonwed4a.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I love this one because I feel like it captures the suite''s chaos right before we left for the ceremony.

elmortonwed5a.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
My mom was upset that there wouldn''t be wedding bells because it wasn''t in our church, so this was our inside joke/compromise. Plus, I didn''t want anything thrown at me.

elmortonwed6.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Is it bad that this is one of my favorite wedding photos??

elmortonwed7.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Waiting to walk down the aisle with my dad

elmortonwed8.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Ceremony

elmortonwed9.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a close up for the memorial candles we had - for my grandpa and the other side had DH''s grandma who passed away right before we were engaged.

elmortonwed10.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
another of ceremony

elmortonwed11.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Married!

elmortonwed12.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
BP

elmortonwed13.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
We had very few posed shots which is good because DH and I have very few posed photos were neither one manage to do something goofy. I like the ones laughing and talking a lot better. But, this one I liked.

elmortonwed14.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Just because it''s PS :) - I don''t really like this photo because it was a complete afterthought right before we got in the limo to go to the reception and DH and I just kinda stuck our hands out - I don''t know why his hand is on top, but it is what it is.

elmortonwed17.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Flores

elmortonwed18.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
This is another posed one - outside of the reception area. I love that our names were on the marquee

elmortonwed19.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
First dance

elmortonwed16.jpg

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Just gleeful!!!
36.gif
I love how happy and on top of the world you both look!

No worries about the after thought ring shot.... It''s perfect just the way it is
2.gif

Yay for finally having your pics!
36.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Cutting the cake

elmortonwed22.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Awww, thanks SL!!

Here''s our sweetheart table - 16 for the day we were married, and the table name was our honeymoon spot (all the other table names were places we''d already been together, and the frames were switched, white with aqua ribbon).

elmortonwed23.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
These were our favors - there was a second identical set that read the donation went to St. Jude Children''s Research Hospital.

elmortonwed25.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
And - last one of the reception - this is right after the bouquet/garter toss (we didn''t do the taking the garter off, just had an extra and DH and I threw them at the same time), but I''m including it because it shows off the theater (we really didn''t have to decorate), the fun we had with a stage and a spotlight, and that it was an amazing freaking party. Yay for that!

elmortonwed24.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Oh! One more pic. I had two weddings - two weeks later, DH and I had our marriage blessed in the church where I grew up. It was a ton smaller, very casual on a Sunday afternoon, but I wore my dress again and got calla lilies (which I really wanted but I didn't like how they looked with the daisies that I definitely definitely wanted in my bouquet). There wasn't a pro photographer, so this is a candid, but a shot I really like :)

All done! Thanks for letting me share :)

elmortonblessing1.jpg

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/10/2009 11:20:33 PM
Author: Elmorton
Is it bad that this is one of my favorite wedding photos??
not when the shoes are as fabulous as those are!
2.gif

What a beautiful wedding. Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results