shape
carat
color
clarity

UH-OH I have created a monster........my MOTHER!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Last one stacked with my two pave bands! YUMMMMMMM

WITHPAVEBANDSKT.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW that is one gorgeous ring!!!!

I really love the extra little bezeled guys.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I love the tapered sides with the tiny bezel set stones.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
* bites knuckle*

I am going to have to quote SDL here....

Oh my stars!!!
emstar.gif
emstar.gif
emstar.gif

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Gawd this ring is loverly!!

Rose-E

Shiny_Rock
My word, that''s amazing. I wish my fingers could get away with that size bling!!! I have mutantly small hands (a size 4) so those 5 gorgeous stones would end up being over-coverage, and I wouldn''t be able to close my hand
7.gif
. It looks lovely on your hands....or is that your mom''s hands? Eitherway, simply gorgeous.

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Oh WOW!!!!! I am in L
30.gif
VE! I waaaaaant one
emcry.gif
You did a fabulous job with the design of this ring, it is truly perfect!!!
36.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! What a stunner!! And your pictures are just amazing!

gummibear

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that is one of the most beautiful bands I have e-v-e-r s-e-e-n !!!! I love the little diamonds on the side--just gorgeous!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
what a fabulous ring!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
My goodness, that ring is beautiful! It looks absolutely amazing from every angle. WOW!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I love it!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 2:50:44 PM
Author: Rose-E
My word, that''s amazing. I wish my fingers could get away with that size bling!!! I have mutantly small hands (a size 4) so those 5 gorgeous stones would end up being over-coverage, and I wouldn''t be able to close my hand
7.gif
. It looks lovely on your hands....or is that your mom''s hands? Eitherway, simply gorgeous.

Sounds like bling heaven to me!
31.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well that''s just a stunning ring!!
36.gif

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
Kt, What little time I have on pricescope the past few days has been spent mostly oggling this STUNNING ring!!! Thank you and your mom for posting it. You''ve completely flipped my plans for a traditional ering and wband - now I''m thinking one five stone ring might be lovely as both!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 11:09:21 PM
Author: Mrs W
It''s so gorgeous....it looks like a crown! I love the bezel''d stones and how i goes from split shank to a knife edge.
Ditto! The setting is so unique and flows so beautifully. Not to mention those stunning H&As!

kimmyintexas

Shiny_Rock
I am in LOVE with this ring!!! I am getting a new set next August for my 20th anniversary and I am wondering what kind of ering would look best with this if I had something very similar made for my wedding band? Also, do you all think a ring like this would look good with OEC diamonds or is it too modern for that to look right? Thanks so much!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
What a gorgeous ring KTice you must have a very special mom - Love the two bands either side, stunning
35.gif

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
simply gorgeous! love the setting details

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Musey, vespergirl, Lorelei, LaraOnline, Rose-E, luvmyhalo, chiquitapet, gummibear, sevens one, kittybean, snlee, Stone Hunter, lucyandroger, Kay, Monnyjay, swimmer, and Tacori E-ring.

Date: 4/22/2009 2:59:33 PM
Author: kimmyintexas
I am in LOVE with this ring!!! I am getting a new set next August for my 20th anniversary and I am wondering what kind of ering would look best with this if I had something very similar made for my wedding band? Also, do you all think a ring like this would look good with OEC diamonds or is it too modern for that to look right? Thanks so much!
kimmy, sorry I didn''t answer you sooner but IMHO I think that a simple e-ring would look best with this ring. I think it would look very nice with OECs but just a reminder that the sides are very open so you will see some profile warmth.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/2/2009 4:50:05 PM
Author: mrsv
It''s very pretty! It reminds me r997 from LM....is that your mothers ring as well?LM r997 Ring with same bezel side stones
My mother does wish that that was her ring but sad to say it is not. We did however use it as an inspiration for the shank detail of her ring.

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is amazing...I LOVE IT AND I WANT ONE!

My question for you is...how on earth are you going to part with that baby and give it back to your mother? I''d run away and HIDE!
27.gif

LOL
20.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
LOVE IT!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
so, i''m totally late on this, but i saw this linked in the brian gavin ring thread and HAD to comment. this ring is absolutely fabulous. GORGEOUS! i LOVE the extra little diamonds on the sides. man, it''s stunning. i bet it sparkles like mad!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
oh, wait?! it has a knife edge too?! i think i just died and went to pefect 5 stone [or 7] ring heaven!
this is going straight into my inspiration folder - you know i''m a sucker for knife edges!

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!
30.gif

The photos are AMAZING -sigh-

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooooh, look at that! Very yummy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results