shape
carat
color
clarity

Which color dress?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/4/2009 2:12:16 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Thanks everyone. Glad so many people like the red.

Jas12, I am going to do nude shoes to dress it down plus I have a pair already. I have GOT to stop shopping! I see what you mean about 4th of July. This is a dark red (cranberry) so it probably would be ok). Not sure it would work for a mat dress since the twist hits at the waist but who knows. The other dress I bought (and linked) would be PERFECT though.

Libster, what did you buy?!? Did you see they have $25 off if you spend $100?

Delster, you are sweet! Thanks. Of course I do not have a pashmina in nude (only in black and apple green). I think I might have a nude cardi though. I''ll have to check my closet.
I bought this necklace to wear with a black maxi dress that has a deep v-neck. I wanted something gold and long and it looks like it will be perfect! I saw the $25 savings card but just didn''t need anything else, but I''m thrilled to have found the necklace, so....thanks for starting this thread
35.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Tacori,
I also wanted to tell you that your av pic of Tessa is PRECIOUS!!!!

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Sorry, THIS was the dress i meant for a maternity dress. I see now the descriptions are almost the same.
I'll have to look for it when i am in the states this summer. Did you get this one too ?

I think the red will look great on you. Black is always the 'safe' choice, but for summer, color is better i think
1.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Libster, thank you! That picture makes me smile every time I see it. Cute necklace!

Jas12, oh, yeah that one will be great! The other dress I got (that Burk got too) is this one. You could wear it preggo for sure.

PrincessPeach

Rough_Rock
RED!!! I love red...so I''m biased hehe

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results