shape
carat
color
clarity

The Jewelry Appraiser Review (NYC/Long Island)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

freckles127

Shiny_Rock
Hello All,

I just wanted to give back to this community as I''ve learned so much from those that have posted in these forums. I recently got engaged and needed to get my ER appraised. Since I work in NYC, I either needed something in NYC or who was willing to have late hours. After doing some research, I stumbled upon a few recommended appraisers. I called each of them up requesting a quote and it ranged from mid 100s to $275.

I decided to go with Deborah V, from the Jewelry Appraiser as her prices were reasonable and she was willing to see me and my rock at a later hour. The stone never left my sight as I understand that has been an issue in the past with other appraisers before. She examined the stone and took some time to talk about the unique cut and certain qualities of the stone.

Thankfully, she appraised it and the results were good. I have no doubt she will be as honest with her clients as she was with us.

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Congrats on your engagement and thanks for sharing your experience.

Nice job Deborah
1.gif

www.metrojewelryappraisers.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results