shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you wonderful Pricescope people!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LJS300

Rough_Rock
I just wanted to say thank you to all of the many people on Pricescope. I''ve learned so much here. I want to especially thank Stone-cold11, StoneHunter, Ellen, PortlandKelly, Lorelei, EmeralLover1, D&T, MMT, AmberGretchen, MissGotRocks, MrsSalvo, AprilBaby and diamondseeker2006 for your kind and thoughtful advice. I also want to thank Jonathan and Marie at GOG for helping us pick out a breathtaking stone and the perfect setting. And, of course, many thanks to my wonderful fiance, who proposed on Friday! The stone is a 1.52 Cut By Tolkowsky, I-VS2, eye clean even to someone as neurotic as I am, H&A, GIA triple EX, 0.7 FIC on the HCA using the GIA and Sarin numbers, 0.8 TIC on the HCA using Helium, and set in a platinum Sholdt Fremont setting. Am I forgetting anyone or any details? I am thrilled to have posted a thread on Show Me The Ring.

Thank you again, everyone. This has been a wonderful experience and I couldn''t be happier with my engagement ring.
21.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You forgot the most important parts - PICTURES!!! Congratulations on your new stone and setting!

LJS300

Rough_Rock
Yet another reason to thank you!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwhh... You did well! and commend you on all your research- it sure paid off, It is gorgeous!
30.gif
I commented on your other thread.. but just wanted to add here as well.

LJS300

Rough_Rock
Thank you!!!

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Enjoy your stone. :)

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aw, what a nice post! We''re glad to help LJ, and you''re very welcome.

Now, off to see your ring!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results