shape
carat
color
clarity

Intergem!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I only got a couple things today. No loose gemstones, though - they seemed poorly cut, or too expensive! I posted in SMTR, but here''s a sneak peek.

Oh, and uh, I did receive 2 morganites today - I''ll get my pics up soon.

Sneak Peak.JPG

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Love the ring and the necklace!! So cute!!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Lovely ring! The alternating sizes create a really nice pattern.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Love the little bezeled necklace! Somehow those go with everything.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. I love both the ring and the necklace!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them both too! I saw the neck shot picture, and it looks really nice on you!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That band is so cute and I''ve been itching for a fun necklace like that. Lucky gal!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the ring and the necklace. Love the colors of the stones.
30.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME finds Cellentani....glad you had fun!!!
36.gif

Lori

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Nice finds, I need to get myself to a gem show
11.gif

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! I think I saw that ring there or at least a similar one.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. I especially love that ring.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Do you remember which retailer the band is from? Love it so much ... want one for me :)

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Aw, thanks Charmy. The vendor was Royal International Enterprise, but there were several vendors who had similar rings. I really liked the pink sapphire ones, but couldn''t find one in my size. I thought the prices were pretty good too. Hope you can get one - Intergem just posted their fall schedule, so maybe you can get to a show.

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
I especially love that sapphire ring. I actually went this afternoon, got there at 4:10 and they closed at 5:00! At least it was free for the last hour. Couldn''t find Royal International and couldn''t find anyone with a map. Oh well, it is just as well since I don''t need a thing. There was one booth, Alberto Parada, that had the most amazing stuff. All 18k white and rose gold with big gemstones, some concave cut. There was a moonstone and white topaz bezzled necklace that was incredible. Sigh, maybe next year, although I did get his card.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/17/2009 6:53:25 PM
Author: BizouMom
I especially love that sapphire ring. I actually went this afternoon, got there at 4:10 and they closed at 5:00! At least it was free for the last hour. Couldn''t find Royal International and couldn''t find anyone with a map. Oh well, it is just as well since I don''t need a thing. There was one booth, Alberto Parada, that had the most amazing stuff. All 18k white and rose gold with big gemstones, some concave cut. There was a moonstone and white topaz bezzled necklace that was incredible. Sigh, maybe next year, although I did get his card.
Awww, I''m sorry you only got half an hour - I wouldn''t know where to start if I had that time limit, it would be a little overwhelming. Well, at least you don''t have to wait until next year because there''s another one in August!!

And, prices on those types of stacking rings all seemed to be around $230, unless they were all diamonds.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh great stuff! I really like those necklaces! The ring looks very nice as well.

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that is a great price for the stacking bands. Thanks for the heads up about August. I like to go towards the end of the last day, because the prices are better. Just need to get there a little earlier next time.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooooo, I love them both. Great finds!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results