shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks Pricescope! My Tiffany lookalike from Union Diamond (image intense)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chapter1

Rough_Rock
O.M.G your ring is GORGEOUS!!!! Do you mind if I ask for the price of the diamond & setting? So it was a custom setting? What is the customization fee?

chapter1

Rough_Rock
sorry for the duplication - just noticed it now, lol.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
What an absolutely stunning ring! It''s so delicate and sparkly! Love it.

miss toy

Rough_Rock
ManhattanLawyer and kittybean, thank you. :)

Chapter1, it''s a stock setting. I decided the stock setting was beatiful as it was already.

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
Such a classic setting and that''s one huge rock! Congratulations! It''s simply gorgeous!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Miss Toy your bf did well, he was paying attention. Absolutely beautiful ring, timeless, classic design. Gorgeous diamond too! Congratulations
30.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous, stunning stone. And those prongs are just sheer perfection. Probably the best replica I have seen. He did such a great job! What band do you plan on pairing it with?

Lenamama

Shiny_Rock
Mind me asking what size ring???

miss toy

Rough_Rock
Goodsoul, Monnyjay, thank you!

honey22, I''m not sure what will go with it just yet. I think a shopping trip is in order. ;-) I want something with a little sparkle, but not soo much, because I want the focus to be on the main stone. Also, I think it will have to be something pretty durable-probably not micropave or anything like that, even though I like the look. I think he and I are both pretty sentimental - I''d like to think that the ring I get married with is the one I''ll be wearing when I''m old and wrinkly (plus, he''s be sad when the little melee fell out in the sonic cleaner).

Lenamama, my ring size is 5.5.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s just flat out gorgeous. Seriously. THIS is the reason why the solitaire is such a classic. WOW. Wear it in the best of health.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Stunner! Enjoy!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Wow, lovely!!! Congrats!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!!! I love it
30.gif
30.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous

LJS300

Rough_Rock
It''s beautiful!!! Hooray for I-VS2!
36.gif

futuremrsT

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/24/2009 8:54:18 PM
Author: miss toy
Side view hand shot

Like woe, it looks huge! Beautiful, drooling.

danrts

Rough_Rock
Looks brilliant. So good to see this 6 prong setting in real life. Was considering a loose stone from Union Diamond but your pics have me set on buying the complete ring. My only hesitation is that I live in Australia but am currently dealing with a really helpful guy from Union Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results