shape
carat
color
clarity

SHOE Help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I am a Bridesmaid in my friends upcoming wedding and I need ideas for shoes! I''ll post a picture of the dress, but the color is a dark brown
20.gif
. Anyways, I was thinking of something along the lines of a gold sandal with a low heel. Any help would be appreciated!

maygown.jpg

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think gold or silver would work. low heel and strappy sandal would be perfect. Or low heeled ballet flat would be nice too...

katamari

Ideal_Rock
What about nude? Or bronze? Both colors would be real rewearable and are trendy, which would mean you have more options to pick from. I don''t generally like gold or silver with brown (even though I know both "go"), but if given the option, I far prefer gold and brown.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d say gold or bronze. And maybe a wedge. Since its coming up to summer, those will be easier to find.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I found these. They are pretty casual, but I''d def. wear them again. Opinions?

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
They''re cute, but they look like they could be a little too casual, IMO. Zappos had a lot of cute flat gold options that were a little dressier, so you might want to scan their site, too. What''s with the eye roll? LOL, is someone a little tired of the chocolate brown trend?

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 9:10:47 AM
Author: doodle
They''re cute, but they look like they could be a little too casual, IMO. Zappos had a lot of cute flat gold options that were a little dressier, so you might want to scan their site, too. What''s with the eye roll? LOL, is someone a little tired of the chocolate brown trend?

I''m just not getting long brown BM dresses with black suits for a end of May wedding...maybe it''s just me?
33.gif

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
yeah, i like dark brown and i like navy--both great neutrals--but i was never able to get past the whole pairing them with black tuxes thing, and i don''t really like tuxes in other colors. how''s the shoe hunt going? you know, with long dresses, if you know you''ll wear the pair of shoes you posted, i think it''d be okay since they''re not going to be super-visible anyway. you might as well get what''s affordable and will be worn again, you know?

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 11:55:16 AM
Author: doodle
yeah, i like dark brown and i like navy--both great neutrals--but i was never able to get past the whole pairing them with black tuxes thing, and i don''t really like tuxes in other colors. how''s the shoe hunt going? you know, with long dresses, if you know you''ll wear the pair of shoes you posted, i think it''d be okay since they''re not going to be super-visible anyway. you might as well get what''s affordable and will be worn again, you know?

Great minds think a like
2.gif
That was my reasoning behind getting a simpler, less expensive, casual shoe. You won''t be able to see them, and I''ll wear them again! I''m going to DSW this weekend, so I''ll probably get them then, unless I find something else!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Here is another pair...good price!

Bex215

Rough_Rock
I got some really cute (cheap) bronze sandals last year at Macy''s.

How about something like this: Gold Sandal
I could definitely see them being worn with cute shorts or a sundress if you want to wear them again.

These are cute too, but a little dressier. They''re not very expensive though.

I think

these are REALLY cute and unique, too.

This is fun, I could do it all day! I''ll see if I can find more and post some later. I should do at least a LITTLE work today, though!
1.gif

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 10:34:54 AM
Author: Bex215
I got some really cute (cheap) bronze sandals last year at Macy''s.

How about something like this: Gold Sandal

I could definitely see them being worn with cute shorts or a sundress if you want to wear them again.

These are cute too, but a little dressier. They''re not very expensive though.

I think

these are REALLY cute and unique, too.

This is fun, I could do it all day! I''ll see if I can find more and post some later. I should do at least a LITTLE work today, though!
1.gif

Thanks! These ARE very cute!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results