shape
carat
color
clarity

Charleston SC Restaurants...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
So we have finally planed my Bachelorette Party, which is actualy a weekend in Charleston, and I''m so excited! We have booked the house and the limo, and all we need now is a great restaurant for our big night out.
Here are some of our choices, but please tell me if you know of something fantastic that I''m missing! Or if you''ve been to any of these and have any reviews for me!
High Cotton I''ve eaten here before and it was one of the best dinners I''ve had!
Roberts Never been But the reviews all talk about it being an awesome experience. Apparently they play the piano and sing...
Magnolias-Blossom-Cypress All owned by the same group and all look wonderful.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My daughter and I stayed at a great hotel there, but we didn't eat in any great restaurants owing to a lack of good clothing on my part! I'd recommend my hotel, but you already have a place to stay! Other people seemed to like the rooftop bar, however. That was where the pool was. The hotel does have food; one can see menus on its website :).

AGBF
34.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I sent my Board of Directors to Cypress and they really loved it.

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/27/2009 12:43:09 PM
Author: AGBF

My daughter and I stayed at a great hotel there, but we didn''t eat in any great restaurants owing to a lack of good clothing on my part! I''d recommend my hotel, but you already have a place to stay! Other people seemed to like the rooftop bar, however. That was where the pool was. The hotel does have food; one can see menus on its website :).

AGBF
34.gif
There really some great hotels there. We loved the Planter''s Inn. So cute! But for this trip we have 15 girls so we rented a huge beach house out on the isle of palms and we are gonna do a lot of just hanging out!

And Yes! The Pavillion Bar. I went there last time and loved it. And I''m totaly planning on taking the girls there. Thanks AGBF!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results