shape
carat
color
clarity

Ebay steal... I think, tell me how I did!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
So I just won this like 2 seconds ago: ebay ring
The feedback looks great and they could be a new LOGR for us!
I am seriously thinking of this stone from Dan to put in it:
He''s so great to talk to. What do you guys think?

sp1084.jpg

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Paula, it''s funny you posted this because just two nights ago, I met up with another PSer who''d just received an oval halo from the same seller. Her setting is STUNNING in person, so I think you''ll be pleased when you see it.

I know she''s planning to post her ring when it''s done, and she also felt it might be a great alternative to LOGR.

I think I may even have a pic or two of the setting; if I do, I''ll put it up.

DianaBanana

Shiny_Rock
A steal is right....the setting looks great and I think your stone will look perfect in there!
36.gif

They''ve got some really cool settings - I love this one...For an emerald cut stone

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME....thank you for sharing this....can''t wait to see the finished ring!!!
36.gif

Lori

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/24/2009 10:35:12 PM
Author:PaulaW
So I just won this like 2 seconds ago: ebay ring

The feedback looks great and they could be a new LOGR for us!

I am seriously thinking of this stone from Dan to put in it:

He''s so great to talk to. What do you guys think?
You might ask yingh or look for previous threads on this vendor...I know she''s had issues with him, as have others. It seems inconsistent, so maybe yours will be awesome!! :)

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This Ebay seller goes under different names - the one you''ve probably seen most is lan.bo4

I hope it''s lovely.

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for chiming in everyone!
Allison, thta is GREAT news! I hope mine is as pretty as hers!
Diana and Lori, I hope it really is a steal and I can''t wait to post my first project to share with you!
Karee and Loving, it seems that LOGR was a bit inconsistent as well, but hopefully mine will be on the good end of the spectrum! I will definitely report back once I get it!
Thanks for the well wishes!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful setting and wonderful price, hope it works out for you
1.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I almost purchased from them but I chickened out. I worried that if the was not to my liking, I would have to return it back to China. At least with LOGR, you can return it to the USA. It is a pretty setting and you got a great price on it. I hope it is even prettier in person! That stone will look gorgeous in that setting!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Paula, that stone is lovely! I''m not familiar with the person selling that ring, though...

I love your boxer!! My Miss Vicki looks just like yours..
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results