shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamonds prices

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

elia hanna

Rough_Rock
I have 2 old cut daimonds to sell and i need to know round
figuer prices
1- 10.35 ct colr m. si1 oval
2- 7075 == === k. si1 ===
confused.gif

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Hi Anz. The information given is really too sketchy to hazard an educated guess on these two important stones.

If you could supply us with the following info, we would be in a better position to advise you:

Color
- Fluorescence
Clarity
- Diagram of diamond's characteristics
Cut
- Total depth
- Table size
- Crown height & angle
- Pavilion depth & angle
- Girdle thickness
- Culet size
- Polish
- Symmetry
Lab
- Who assigned the quality grades
Photos
- Are often helpful

diamondsman

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I would be interested in buying these stones,I need to know if they are:lab certified ,price,how can I see them?
what is the second stone???
1.gif

elia hanna

Rough_Rock
Hi sorry the second stone 7.75 ct. si1 color k. and all stones certufied i can show you this stone by cam. as soon as i can but i need to know the astemated prices from - to

elia

elia hanna

Rough_Rock
Hi sorry the second stone 7.75 ct. si1 color k. and all stones certufied i can show you this stone by cam. as soon as i can but i need to know the astemated prices from - to

elia

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
what shape is the 7.75 SI 1/K? Also, who says it's an SI 1 K and not an I 1/N? The same applies to the M/SI 1 one. Even a 1 grade difference would change DRASTICALLY the value of the stone. Please provide us with more info's and then we will try to give you a ballpark idea.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results