shape
carat
color
clarity

Album Proof - Is it a keeper? Need PSer opinions!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
My photographers finally finished editing my suggestions to our album. Before I send them the go-ahead for printing, I wanted some PSers opinions on the layout/picture variety/etc.
2.gif
It will be a 40 page/10x10 "Coffee Table" album and I am paying some extra to have it made with sturdy pages and bound with a leather cover.

There are a some steps to access it....

1) Go to: www.memory-productions.com
2) Click on "View an Event" (a new page will open...give it a few seconds to load)
3) Scroll to the very bottom of the page and click on the "show" albums
4) Click on "Laura and Mike Album"
5) Type in your email address (it is only used to access the album...they will not send you anything)
6) Password = dudash

I hope you all like it....I only am questioning the look of the background on page 27.

Comments/suggestions are much appreciated!!!!
9.gif

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
Great pics, Laura! You two have so much personality, and it really shows through in these pics! Looks like it was a great time
1.gif

Hmmm, about the background on 27. It does seem a tad...out of place? Maybe if the pic of you two walking in was just bigger and the whole page there? Or black in the background?

Otherwise, looking good! That will be a lovely keepsake.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pictures Lara! you two just look so...happy. You can''t really ask for anything more than that for your memories of the big day, can you?! As for page 27, assume you mean the photo of the two of you and the background behind it....i do find it a little bit distracting. It doesn''t quite flow like some of the other pictures.... Overall though, those are some really beautiful shots!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks great! You were a beautiful bride!

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
Thanks leeNY for taking the time to look at my album proof!
1.gif
I originally wanted to have the background on page 27 show off the colors in my bouquet, but perhaps a plain black background would look better. Any other opinions???

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
violet3 and diamondseeker2006 -

Thanks for your compliments!
9.gif
I was worried about some of the background shots being too "distracting." I may email the photographers and have them try page 27 with a black background to see if it flows better!

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
One more question for all of you helpful PSers! The color choices for the leather cover are as follows: Black/Slate/Brown/Red/White/Blue/Pink/Burgundy/Distressed Brown/Ebony Black.

Based on my wedding colors, I am leaning towards either white, slate, or blue. However, if I remember correctly, the blue is more of a midnight blue/navy color (may be a little bit too dark). Do you think the white leather would be more likely to show dirt? Once the album is finished, tons of people at my work want to see it, but I am worried about it getting dirty/scratched. Anyone else out there have a white leather album? How does it hold up?

The leather album will look like this:

album2.png

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
I would concur that white might get dingy and dirty looking. I would go with slate, I think. Still dark, but neutral. So fun, I can''t wait to get my wedding album!

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
leeNY - Perhaps slate would be a good color choice for the leather cover. My wedding colors were cornflower blue, lavender, and silver, so the slate should compliment them well. I may have to go back and visit my photographer''s studio one more time so that I can see swatches in person before I make my decision.

Thanks for your advice/opinion!
21.gif

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
Bump...no other opinions???
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results