shape
carat
color
clarity

A walk down memory lane....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2009 5:11:51 PM
Author: platinumrock
Date: 3/30/2009 5:01:14 PM

Author: Linda W

Date: 3/30/2009 4:59:35 PM

31.gif

Date: 3/30/2009 4:49:29 PM

Date: 3/30/2009 4:43:56 PM

Date: 3/30/2009 2:09:11 PM

Author: Mara

OMG i think my eyes are bleeding. ahhh.....the ''S-W-E-E-T'' memories. she really LOVED me.
9.gif

Mara, if you were a superhero, you''d be Batman and WHITE DIAMONDS would be your nemesis. She tried to destroy you with her questions and GIGANTIC TEXT!

Even though I was just a wee lurker at the time, I also followed your Hawaii wedding (which was gorgeous) and your journey to your 2+ carat upgrade.

Also, you and Aljdewey made a killer tag-team! I prayed for the poor souls who tried to get past the two of you.
11.gif

I admit, you both can be intimidating to newbies.

But you are both the nicest, most articulate and helpful PS''ers to those who possess some kind of common sense and intelligence.
2.gif

Platinumrock: So glad you are back, I missed you!!!
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Awwwwww, you made me day, Miss Linda!!! That means a lot, especially from such a classy lady such as yourself.
face23.gif

I missed you too, and I''m so happy to be posting again.

If you ever need a babysitter for your gorgeous pads, let me know!
31.gif

So glad you are back!! Oh sure, like I would ever see my pads again, tee hee.

I promise to bring them home before dark!!!!

Unless of course...they can stay over....
1237356pr6q2nhnb7.gif

ETA: Ahem...a little brandy? How much exactly is a little?
11.gif

A snootfull ha ha ha And no pajama parties with my pads lady.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Mara - I did think ICEY WHITE DIAMONDS was going to drive you over the edge. We have an old Southern expression - "you can''t argue with a crazy person". In IWD''s case, you can''t rationally explain to a nut case. But..dang....did you try!

Hi All! I''d like a healthy glass of a Big Tuscan Red!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2009 5:06:36 PM
And yes, with WD....towards the end I just was like ''take me to a happy place, take me to a happy place, la la la la''. *closes eyes and rocks*

Holly, no it was changed more recently, but I found that it was very apt siggy for almost any situation!
3.gif
I think your tag line at the time....and my favorite hall of famer...."Hey YOU! Get out of the gene pool!"

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2009 5:21:38 PM

Date: 3/30/2009 5:11:51 PM

Date: 3/30/2009 5:01:14 PM

Date: 3/30/2009 4:59:35 PM

31.gif

Date: 3/30/2009 4:49:29 PM

OMG i think my eyes are bleeding. ahhh.....the ''S-W-E-E-T'' memories. she really LOVED me.
9.gif

Mara, if you were a superhero, you''d be Batman and WHITE DIAMONDS would be your nemesis. She tried to destroy you with her questions and GIGANTIC TEXT!

Even though I was just a wee lurker at the time, I also followed your Hawaii wedding (which was gorgeous) and your journey to your 2+ carat upgrade.

Also, you and Aljdewey made a killer tag-team! I prayed for the poor souls who tried to get past the two of you.
11.gif

But you are both the nicest, most articulate and helpful PS''ers to those who possess some kind of common sense and intelligence.
2.gif

Platinumrock: So glad you are back, I missed you!!!
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Awwwwww, you made me day, Miss Linda!!! That means a lot, especially from such a classy lady such as yourself.
face23.gif

I missed you too, and I''m so happy to be posting again.

If you ever need a babysitter for your gorgeous pads, let me know!
31.gif

So glad you are back!! Oh sure, like I would ever see my pads again, tee hee.

I promise to bring them home before dark!!!!

Unless of course...they can stay over....
1237356pr6q2nhnb7.gif

ETA: Ahem...a little brandy? How much exactly is a little?
11.gif

A snootfull ha ha ha And no pajama parties with my pads lady.
WOOHOOO!!! Pads and Brandy! My kinda party...
31.gif

1185984wyfz8o9nxu.gif

*Sorry, Linda, I couldn''t help it!*

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
**HUGS** to the super sweet folks who mentioned my little hitchin''/hoe-down. I''m surprised but delighted that it made anyone''s list!
4.gif

So much has been "remembered" already ... but here are a few memories that jump out for me:

Epic threads on nailpolish, perfume, crockpots, bal bags & wanna-bal-but-can’t-afford-it-wah-cheapie bags
All the lovely rings that were smooched, crushed, mangled, lost & stolen!
Tierhog & his 1.96 Royal
The Guy who was Bespoke-en for but never returned to show off the bootay
One secretly Gay fiancé
The under $20 ebay wedding dress
Fatafelice’s antique lace-turned-dress (& wedding switcheroo)
The octagonal pave halo craze
Endless color debates
Pie! (Key Lime please)
Idol Blog-N-Brownie sessions
Meep
Canadian-turned-Texan Gala & her wild fears about the US (since debunked, for the most part ☺)
Hearing about people’s trips! Greece! Mexico! Hawaii! (& the much appreciated advice on Ireland)
All the 10K gifts – especially Stmdr’s Bear Claw Recliner
Lots of love & loss & dust & birth & healing & new chapters & fresh starts

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2009 5:36:53 PM
Author: decodelighted
**HUGS** to the super sweet folks who mentioned my little hitchin''/hoe-down. I''m surprised but delighted that it made anyone''s list!
4.gif

So much has been ''remembered'' already ... but here are a few memories that jump out for me:

Epic threads on nailpolish, perfume, crockpots, bal bags & wanna-bal-but-can’t-afford-it-wah-cheapie bags
Tierhog & his 1.96 Royal
One secretly Gay fiancé
Endless color debates
Pie! (Key Lime please)
Meep
Canadian-turned-Texan Gala & her wild fears about the US (since debunked, for the most part ☺)
Hearing about people’s trips! Greece! Mexico! Hawaii! (& the much appreciated advice on Ireland)
LOL, Meep was a standout for me too - just wasn''t sure how to include her on the list.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2009 5:40:38 PM
Author: TravelingGal

4.gif

So much has been ''remembered'' already ... but here are a few memories that jump out for me:

Tierhog & his 1.96 Royal
One secretly Gay fiancé
Endless color debates
Pie! (Key Lime please)
Meep
Canadian-turned-Texan Gala & her wild fears about the US (since debunked, for the most part ☺-)
LOL, Meep was a standout for me too - just wasn''t sure how to include her on the list.
Who could forget Meep.
3.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I missed out on some fun threads, it seems. I wish I had found PS sooner than I did. Allison -- you really put WD in her place! What a crazy thread. Reading through your comprehensive list of memories, I felt like I was looking through a yearbook...a PS yearbook, I suppose.

I''ve only been here a little over 2 years, but there are so many threads that I remember. Here are just a few:

* TGal''s "Be right back" av. and then seeing A. when she came home. What a beautiful baby.

* All the mommies and their babies...CUTIES, I tell ya!

* Many threads regarding very trying times in people''s lives. I remember a few scary situations that a few ladies were in. Who knew they''d come to a diamond forum for help? I''m glad they had a virtual shoulder to lean on, and I was very glad to read they were getting help.

* Weddings...so many gorgeous weddings

* Leonid and Irina''s departing

* Andry''s and Ali''s arrival. Andry, I hope I spelled it correctly! I apologize if I didn''t.

* This wasn''t long ago, but I kind of miss the webinars (or whatever they were called).

* Meeting the Boston gals

* Skippy''s gorgeous photos of the balloon festival in NM.

* Seeing Kaleigh''s three stone ring and realizing that I wanted something very similar for my engagement ring.

I know there are many more memories but these are all I can think of for now.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you much! I needed liqour to start off my week. It''s gonna be a doozy.
Date: 3/30/2009 4:56:21 PM
Author: Kaleigh

Date: 3/30/2009 4:55:29 PM
Author: Gypsy
Hi Fire and Ice! How are you!
35.gif

Kaleigh, can I have... let''s see it''s Monday. Malibu bay breeze, please.
Sure coming right up Gypsy!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
4.gif

Tierhog & his 1.96 Royal
One secretly Gay fiancé
Endless color debates
Pie! (Key Lime please)
Meep
Ohhh, Emmm, Geee...I totally forgot about that one, Deco! LOL! And I can''t believe you''re surprised at how many folks remember your wedding thread, or YOU (wonderful you) for that matter! You''re one of the PS mainstays and a force to be reckoned with!!
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2009 5:43:25 PM

Date: 3/30/2009 5:40:38 PM
Author: TravelingGal

**HUGS** to the super sweet folks who mentioned my little hitchin'/hoe-down. I'm surprised but delighted that it made anyone's list!
4.gif

So much has been 'remembered' already ... but here are a few memories that jump out for me:

Tierhog & his 1.96 Royal
One secretly Gay fiancé
Endless color debates
Pie! (Key Lime please)
Meep
LOL, Meep was a standout for me too - just wasn't sure how to include her on the list.
Who could forget Meep.
3.gif
Oh my gosh, I never saw that thread before and just read it; lol woahhhhhhh!
26.gif
40.gif

ZOE, aww, thanks, I love the Balloon fiesta and I am so happy that you liked the pics
12.gif

GYPSY, thanks to you too for your sweet words on my LV trip!! You ladies are so sweet!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

9.gif

11.gif

2.gif
thanks, PR
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
If Mara was Batman, was Alj Robin? Seems to me, they would both be Batman, hehe.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2009 9:10:25 PM
If Mara was Batman, was Alj Robin? Seems to me, they would both be Batman, hehe.
Now that is the million dollar question...HEE. Of course *I* know the answer even if OTHERS are in denial.
17.gif

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Dancing Fire, were you one of the poor souls that tried to get past the Mara-Aljdewey Tag-Team?
11.gif

Kaleigh, I don''t think Aljdewey is anyone''s sidekick. She''s a force all on her own.
2.gif

Mara, I''d like to know who Aljdewey would be, even if everyone is in denial! Superman?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
you mean which one was Catwoman and which one was Poison ivy?.
41.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/31/2009 12:29:29 AM
Dancing Fire, were you one of the poor souls that tried to get past the Mara-Aljdewey Tag-Team?
11.gif
yeah...Mara/Alj use to kick my butt everyday.
paddle.gif

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2009 12:55:29 AM
Author: Dancing Fire

11.gif
yeah...Mara/Alj use to kick my butt everyday.
paddle.gif

Did you try luring them with your question of the day?

Then they post on your thread...and WHAM!

Their nemesis WD corners them and blinds them with ALL CAPS!

Evil_smile.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
11.gif

Kaleigh, I don't think Aljdewey is anyone's sidekick. She's a force all on her own.
2.gif

Mara, I'd like to know who Aljdewey would be, even if everyone is in denial! Superman?
platinumrock,
Alj is her own super hero force, that's why I asked who was who. I think we need to invent, two super human kick as* chicks, that can call themselves the dynamic duo, while being equal.?? Who wants to have at it?? This could be fun. Make sure to have a fitting tag line too...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol we argue over who is the REAL Batman. It'd be better if we had our OWN superhero(ine) alter-egos..hahaha. mine can have a cupcake apron as an outfit HA!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2009 1:50:16 AM
lol we argue over who is the REAL Batman. It''d be better if we had our OWN superhero(ine) alter-egos..hahaha. mine can have a cupcake apron as an outfit HA!
WHAT??? Are you going all powder puff on me??? Oh say it ain''t so. No apron, unless it''s made of iron or cryptonite.
11.gif

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Can someone direct me to TGal''s birth story please? I think it happened before I joined, and now I''m intruiged!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
That's absolutely right, K! Truth is, I am the original Batman, but Mara whined until I'd share the cape with her.
31.gif
31.gif

Now we do a time-share on the cape......but she gets the tights to herself. They fit her MUCH better.
9.gif

We co-pilot.
1.gif
In the meantime, she's blazed a heck of a trail with her apron.

This thread has been SO nice just for the fact that it's brought some much-missed faces out of the woodwork. PR, it's a joy to see you again, and F&I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGE hugs, gal - have missed you immensely. You really need to visit a bit more often.

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Hey F&I
35.gif

Great to see you!!!!

choro72

Brilliant_Rock

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2009 8:50:56 AM
Author: Allison D.

That''s absolutely right, K! Truth is, I am the original Batman, but Mara whined until I''d share the cape with her.
31.gif
31.gif

Now we do a time-share on the cape......but she gets the tights to herself. They fit her MUCH better.
9.gif

We co-pilot.
1.gif
In the meantime, she''s blazed a heck of a trail with her apron.

This thread has been SO nice just for the fact that it''s brought some much-missed faces out of the woodwork. PR, it''s a joy to see you again, and F&I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGE hugs, gal - have missed you immensely. You really need to visit a bit more often.
Thanks Al! That put a smile on my face.
5.gif

That''s so funny about you being the original Batman.

I wonder what Dancing Fire would be...
31.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/3/2009 6:17:20 PM

That''s absolutely right, K! Truth is, I am the original Batman, but Mara whined until I''d share the cape with her.
31.gif
31.gif

9.gif

We co-pilot.
1.gif

This thread has been SO nice just for the fact that it''s brought some much-missed faces out of the woodwork. PR, it''s a joy to see you again, and F&I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGE hugs, gal - have missed you immensely. You really need to visit a bit more often.
5.gif

31.gif
i feel like the Joker...getting beat up by Alj & Mara.
Dedicated_to_Ayesha_by_lovexmetal.gif

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/3/2009 6:39:36 PM

31.gif
31.gif

9.gif

We co-pilot.
1.gif

5.gif

31.gif
You sure do have a lot of riddles and provoking questions, DF!

It suits you quite well, surprisingly!
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/3/2009 6:44:31 PM

Date: 4/3/2009 6:39:36 PM

31.gif
31.gif

9.gif

We co-pilot.
1.gif

5.gif

31.gif
You sure do have a lot of riddles and provoking questions, DF!

It suits you quite well, surprisingly!
31.gif
Word!!!!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results