shape
carat
color
clarity

My wedding shoes are ALMOST here!!!! Eeeee!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
My mom called me today (while I was laying on the floor in pain from the knots in my back and shoulder i got from falling asleep on the tiny love seat couch
7.gif
) but anyways she called me to let me know she was looking at them and how lovely they are! She said she or my dad (if they wouldn't fit with her stuff on the plane) would bring them when they come to visit!! My mom will be here in 4 DAYS!!! eeee! My dad will be here a week and a half from now :) My mom is flying in and my dad is driving and then they are driving back together after easter. My mom is coming early so me, her, and my sister can spend 3-5 days up at the hot springs :D So either in 4-10 days I will have my shoes in my hot little hands (or on my hot little feet) and I'm so excited I just had to share :)

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Yay Smurfy!! That is so very exciting!! There is just so much shoe action going on in BBW lately, I LOVE IT! haha I can''t wait to see them on your "hot little feet"
31.gif
. I bet you are just going crazy waiting to have them in your possession.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
How exciting! I hope its 4 days and not 10!!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
i hope its only 4 days too!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
woohoo! That''s great news! What are you shoes like again? I can''t remember now with so many shoe threads.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results