shape
carat
color
clarity

Dan''s new Silky Montana Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did anyone purchase it??? It looks really pretty.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
For Pete''s Sake, I hit the topic button twice, I asked the Mods, to please delete the other one. Sorry about that.
9.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks gorgeous! I was tempted, but I don''t know what I"d do with it...

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know me too. I have enough sapphires right now too.
9.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha, I don't have any, but neither do I have the budget for it at the moment. The next stone on my list is a garnet for a "toi et moi" ring I want to make. Maybe after that project, I'll see how healthy my budget looks :) Hehe,...dan will be receiving lots of emails from me if that happens!!

I kind of wish there was something on Dan's site to let you know the shape it'll end up being and how many people are in line for the gem, I feel like it'd save him a lot of emails...

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I saw it. Looks pretty. Linda are those two in your avi new?

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 1:25:19 PM
Author: innerkitten

Hi IK, No they aren''t new. Those are the pads I bought 3 years ago. They are set into the earrings I wear every day. The avatar makes them look like they have huge windows, which they don''t. They each have a tiny window, which I didn''t care. The picture stretched them out ha. I was tired of my other avatar picture.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 1:28:41 PM
Author: Linda W
Date: 3/20/2009 1:25:19 PM

Author: innerkitten

Hi IK, No they aren''t new. Those are the pads I bought 3 years ago. They are set into the earrings I wear every day. The avatar makes them look like they have huge windows, which they don''t. They each have a tiny window, which I didn''t care. The picture stretched them out ha. I was tired of my other avatar picture.

I was wondering about that too, thanks for answering!

And I''m done with stones for a bit, but the montana is pretty. I wonder if anyone got the pink tourm from yesterday.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was wondering too. The mint one is still for sale. Thank you for noticing my avatar.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 1:35:43 PM
I was wondering too. The mint one is still for sale. Thank you for noticing my avatar.

Your avatar is very pretty! How non to notice? What could be nicer than one peachy pink stone than two? I'm sure the earrings are just beautiful.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 1:22:36 PM
Author: MakingTheGrade

I kind of wish there was something on Dan's site to let you know the shape it'll end up being and how many people are in line for the gem, I feel like it'd save him a lot of emails...
Me too. I've found that process, and his darker than real life photos more effort than it's worth at this point!
24.gif
Of course, I still go and look occasionally!
3.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I kind of wish he would show more photos, after the stones are cut. That way, we could tell what they actually look like.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 1:41:50 PM
Author: mercoledi
Date: 3/20/2009 1:35:43 PM

Your avatar is very pretty! How non to notice? What could be nicer than one peachy pink stone than two? I''m sure the earrings are just beautiful.

Thank you so much. People ask me a lot what stones they are. Most people never heard of the Pad, I love explaining it to them. Even my hubby joins in now HA!!!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha, I doubt I will ever get my sweety to be interested in gemstones.
He finds them too subjective (he''s an engineer). He also doesn''t like hunting for stuff.

For our first dating anniversary he bought me a pendant (briolette of sky blue topaz), and his reason for choosing it was "because it looks exactly like that other one that you have that you like so much" ...only male logic would conclude that the best jewelry to buy a girl is a piece she already pretty much has..lol.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results