shape
carat
color
clarity

My LOGR bezel-set eternity band with miligrain!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
I adore all your rings, the new band is a beauty of an addition to the fab ring cake! (It looks terrific with the split shank ring, too!)
1.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 10:28:05 PM
Author: babysteps
I adore all your rings, the new band is a beauty of an addition to the fab ring cake! (It looks terrific with the split shank ring, too!)
1.gif
Thank you, Babysteps! My husband just rolls his eyes now when I''m standing in front of my jewelry armoire, deciding which band to wear for the day.
3.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/22/2009 1:35:31 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

1.gif
Thank you, Babysteps! My husband just rolls his eyes now when I''m standing in front of my jewelry armoire, deciding which band to wear for the day.
3.gif
That is so funny Lauren. I was meaning to ask you one day about what your husband thought about your phenomenal gem and jewelry collection. Now I guess I know!! Our husbands are so alike! Mine just keeps telling me, "when are you going to sell everything?"

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2009 2:02:47 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover

Date: 2/22/2009 1:35:31 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

1.gif
3.gif
That is so funny Lauren. I was meaning to ask you one day about what your husband thought about your phenomenal gem and jewelry collection. Now I guess I know!! Our husbands are so alike! Mine just keeps telling me, ''when are you going to sell everything?''
Hahahaha, TL! My husband literally said the same thing to me last night, and added the caveat "to make more room for future purchases?" I must have him well trained!
2.gif

Dreamr724

Rough_Rock
Wow! That is a fantastic find! A girl can never have too many rings to go along with the e-ring!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow I love it. It''s perfect with your other LOGR. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Dreamr and MMT!!!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m going to drive you all nuts, but I loved these pics from the weekend!

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Side view!

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
With the ACA again . . .

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Last one with the ACA!

original.aspx

plethora23

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE it!
30.gif
Where can I find one like that???

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Dang, how do you and others get the nice stuff from LOGR!!!! It looks great with your ring too! Great pics!
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 5:06:32 PM
Author: cushioncutnut
Gorgeous! Dang, how do you and others get the nice stuff from LOGR!!!! It looks great with your ring too! Great pics!
36.gif
Thank you CCN! It''s a product of idle time, and an itchy trigger finger! Eek! My poor DH!
3.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Lauren,
not sure if you''ll see this - how do you like the quality of LOGR? Do you buy their gemstones as well? I really want to build my (TINY) ring collect, and would like to maybe start off with their settings.

idreamofice

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!

I''m sooooo jealous of your wonderful collection!! Can I come play with them sometime? lol.

Seriously, beautiful!!
3.gif

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
What a pretty band! And so many beautiful combinations!
36.gif

legatogirl

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! Lauren, your ACA is one of my most favorite rings on PS!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 9:22:29 AM
Author: jcarlylew
Lauren,
not sure if you''ll see this - how do you like the quality of LOGR? Do you buy their gemstones as well? I really want to build my (TINY) ring collect, and would like to maybe start off with their settings.
Hi Jcarly! I don''t buy LOGR''s gemstones because they re-use the same pics of their rings over and over. I''ve been happy with my non-upgraded settings, but if you think you''ll be picky, I would definitely suggest upgrading the diamonds. The split shank that I have my OEC in is definitely my favourite LOGR setting. I like the halo that my ACA is in, but the workmanship isn''t quite as nice.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Idreamofice, AdiS, and legatogirl for your kind words!!!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
ring cake...my WORD!

love your two rings together - and just LOVED that stack!!

a great new addition- lucky girl :)

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 12:40:19 PM
Author: whitby_2773
ring cake...my WORD!

love your two rings together - and just LOVED that stack!!

a great new addition- lucky girl :)
Thank you, Whitby!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lauren... Beautiful Ring Collections... I love all your bezels!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bought a couple of items from them before PS.. and love the pieces... great deal too!

Great Find Lauren!

glitterbug

Shiny_Rock
Lauren, your collection makes my heart sing! This ring is soooooooo perfect! How sparkly are the diamonds?

Has anyone else noticed that LOGR keeps raising their prices? The Buy It Now price for this particular ring is now around $429!
38.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH my goodness, I thought I''d posted, but I guess not! Shame on me!

I LOVE it, LTP! It looks so fab with your other rings.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much, dannyandterry, MC, SDL, Glitterbug, and Musey!

Glitterbug, the diamonds are really sparkly, but they are not the best cut. They are full cuts, but they have enormous amounts of leakage, though, I''m not sure the VS diamonds would be any better. I can''t believe how the BIN prices have skyrocketed.

Hopefully customers respond by no longer BINing the overpriced items.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Man I just love all your goodies!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results