shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement Rings Direct: Big Thumbs up!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
I just wanted to post and let you all know of the fantastic experience my boyfriend and I had with Mark at engagementringsdirect.com. We were looking for an ideal cut RB diamond that was near colorless, completely eye clean, and that was as close to 1 carat as we could afford- tough demands for our budget (As my boyfriend says, "champagne taste on a beer budget"). Poor Mark because we emailed him non-stop with questions on different diamonds, and he answered EVERY email immediately and always with sincerity as well as professionalism. He showed us several choices, and we ended up getting a fantastic stone for less than our maximum budget.
We asked for Mark''s honest opinion and expertise on several points, and guess what? When we sent the diamond to Chris at David Atlas, we found out that Mark''s feedback was right on the money!
I know that there are several fantastic vendors on Pricescope (several who I would recommend as well just from the communication that I had- Whiteflash, Dirt Cheap Diamonds, etc.), but if you are looking at stones at Engagement Rings Direct... have no fear! I would send my best friend to Mark with no hesitation!!
Thanks to Mark, and I will post photos as soon as I can!
Also, thanks to all of you and this board for teaching me what I wanted and what to look for!
appl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results