shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridal Jewlery Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PrincessMiaPuff

Shiny_Rock
I purchased the sliver set for just 5.99! They look to me like more of a bridesmaid set. I was inspired by a couple of people creating there own jewelry does anyone have any ideas?

p72t5.jpg

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I can see what you mean, that they look like a bridesmaid''s jewelry... but I think they are very pretty.
Are you providing the jewelry for your bridesmaids? If you are, you can make theirs a little more subtle so yours stands out....
35.gif

PrincessMiaPuff

Shiny_Rock
What if I made a necklace like this? And had the Pedant in the front center? Any ideas would be great!

addbgsageribbon338x450.jpg

PrincessMiaPuff

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/27/2009 8:49:55 PM
Author: tlh
I can see what you mean, that they look like a bridesmaid''s jewelry... but I think they are very pretty.

Are you providing the jewelry for your bridesmaids? If you are, you can make theirs a little more subtle so yours stands out....
35.gif

I am hoping to make theirs also on a smaller scale than mine. I have no ideas yet.

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
I made my own necklace and recently a NEW bracelet. I think you can definitely use those pieces to make your own creations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results