shape
carat
color
clarity

opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
So my fi is worried that I''m gonna lose weight with my work out plan and then once i''m hot again (yeah i wish lol) that i''ll leave him for someone better looking. I''ve read online that this is a common issue when girls want to lose weight. I''m 40 lbs. over my ideal body weight on the bmi (125-130 is what im aiming for, im 5''1") once i hit that weight i''ll be fine, but im sick of being out of breathe when i walk to the mailbox down the road or what have you. Also concerned the extra weight would be a problem once we start having kids. How do I explain to him that I''m doing it to get healthy again and not to be better looking (yes i''d like to look healthier but i''m not trying to be a supermodel or anything here) has anyone else had this problem? any help is appreciated.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
update-
we worked it out, he was just having a rough day and is even going to come exercise with me a couple days each week with me :) im gonna have a piece of chocolate now, have a good night!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Glad you guys worked it out! I''m sure that some extra affection/attention from you will help to solve it if this issue comes up again.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2009 6:26:10 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
Glad you guys worked it out! I''m sure that some extra affection/attention from you will help to solve it if this issue comes up again.
that''s what i thought too :) and maybe even burn some extra calories in the process, teehee
i know i know tmi

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results