shape
carat
color
clarity

Facet Collection - Anyone a ring from them???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone,

I''m considering buying a 5 stone .8 cttw platinum wedding band from The Facets Collection. They use F/G color VVS/VS clarity stones. Cost is around $2k. I was wondering if anyone else has purchased anything from them? Are you happy
with it? Post pictures if you have any please.

http://www.thefacetscollection.com/item.cfm?item_id=2385

Also, I found a previously owned (OK, used) Scott Kay in Plat .75cttw G/VS 5 stone for $1900.

Which ring would you rather own/wear?

FYI: My ering is a D colored pear. Do you think the color difference will be ok?

Thanks to all

Tyty333

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Many of us (myself included) have bought from Facets. The quality of their stones is wonderful for the price IMO. My wedding band is from them, it's all pave, and it has held up extremely well to daily wear and the use of an u/s on it.

The color difference will be fine, you won't even notice. FYI: Their email communication is sometimes lacking, so if you need a timely response it is best to call.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
As neatfreak said heaps of us have bought eternity rings from facets collection ( I also got some diamond huggies). My stones are super sparkly and I lvoe love my ring.
You coudl do a search on them using ''signed pieces" or ''facets ring"

good luck
d2b

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
I have the Facets Duo 13 stone wedding set and am about to get the 5 stone 1 carat anniversary ring as well. The quality of the diamonds and rings is excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results