shape
carat
color
clarity

Fantastic buying experience with Winfields

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TwinCity

Rough_Rock
Lost & Found!
I was devastated when the diamond fell out of my wedding ring last summer. The insurance company gave me the name of a few different retailers in town to look into to replace my diamond. What a joke! I saw a lot of bad diamonds for a lot of money. I just couldn''t find what I wanted so I started searching on the Web.

I am so thrilled to have found such a valuable resource in the diamond information postings here at Pricescope. I did a little research and left a couple posts which, thankfully, led me to Wink at Winfields.

What a fantastic experience! Wink was quick to answer my questions on the diamond, and quickly sent over a video of the diamond for me to view. Wow! When I decided to preview the diamond, it came quickly and just as he promised: he was sure I''d love it and I did! I was very nervous buying online with someone I did not know...across the country...but it the outcome was tremendous. I was looking for a very unique, albeit quirky diamond and what I think I found was exactly what I wanted.

Thanks to Wink at Winfields for the fantastic buying experience, and to Infinity Diamonds for cutting such a masterpiece! I can''t forget Continential Diamond in Minneapolis for setting the new diamond back into my original wedding band.

Most who see my diamond can''t believe the specs.

Color M
Clarity I1
Cut AGS 0 Hearts & Arrows

MydiamondM-I1.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS!!!

One day I shall get me an M or N or lower colour even Infinity!!!

Congrats and kudos to Sir Wink ( who rocks) and to Paul ( who also rocks!)
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
It looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results