shape
carat
color
clarity

I don''t have a venue, date, photographer or a dress but I think I have found my wedding band :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I saw it in Tiffany''s the other day when I was in there with a friend tried it on and I think I am in LOVE, FI and I are heading in there on Friday (hopefully) to look at it together but I think it could be the one.

Not something I would normally pick (and I have no idea why I did this time) as it is quite thick width wise and substantial but the profile is really low and it sits beautifully (as I remember it anyway) without covering the profile it looked so right with my e-ring - here is hoping it still does and I don''t find an aversion to it when I try it on again.

Tiffany Jazz Graduated band ring

I was quite surprised how substantial the diamonds looked for the ct weight, the bezels are super deceiving
2.gif

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
That''s awesome! i hope you get it!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I can join the Tiffany Jazz fan club with you. I tried on their regular Jazz eternity band and fell head over heals instantly.

That band you posted is TDF. I hope your FI loves it as much as you do! Let us know how it goes.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
There is definitely something just so scrummy about the Jazz bands they are so delicate and not at the same time, I showed FI the picture and he said (I quote) "that is really nice" :) which from him is like exhurbrant praise for jewelery.

I can't wait to try it on again :D.

Clairitek I think the Jazz band would look beautiful with your ring :D.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I love the whimsical look it gives a set; non-traditional and lovely! I''ve admired many PS''ers Jazz wedding bands, and thought about trying on some of them with my ering, but not sure how it would look with an EC and channel set princesses.

Good Luck!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I love the jazz bands-they''re so pretty!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
That''s really pretty! I hope you get it too!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, that''s nice! I tried on the regular Jazz but never saw a graduated one like that. The one I got was based on the Jazz, but with rounds alternating with kite-set princesses from Blue Nile. It looks like it was made to coordinate with my ring, even though it wasn''t!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
awesome Dee! love the jazz bands!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I too love the Jazz band! I am sad on a daily basis that they don''t make it in my size. I''m sure it will look lovely with your ring. It''s such a beautiful band.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
http://au.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?sku=GRP00082&mcat=&cid=&search_params=s+1-p+1-c+-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+jazz+graduated+&search=1

YAY!!! I am so excited for you, it''s really beautiful!!! I have posted the link above, it''s for the Tiffany Australia online site (which is new). It shows the Australian price for this band, which as you can see is a lot more than the US prices
39.gif

I am having WF make my wband (a Tiff replica) and it was a lot cheaper, so if you are not set on the blue box, you should ask them for a quote. Even with the crappy dollar, I am saving $$$$$

I just love it, it''s going to look gorgeous with your solitaire!!!!
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Guys :)

BeachRunner I would just try it on
26.gif
, I love the look of mixed cuts as to me it adds a little more visual difference and something interesting.

jstarfireb That is a beautiful band.

kittybean
7.gif
Have you asked Tiff''s if they can custom make one in your size, if I recall correctly Sna wife''s fingers are really tiny and they custom made one in her size.

honey22 I know, the SA told me the price (coincidentally it is $400 more then the US prices when you convert it) before she even handed me the ring, which I thought was weird they never used to do that. I am not married to the idea of a tiff''s band I always thought I would get Leon to do the wedding band but I am worried about the depth width issue in relation to the e-ring thing.

I tried calling them today but they are not answering but we are going in tomorrow to have a another look at it, here is hoping I still love it with my e-ring I didn''t get the best chance to look at it last time. I can''t stop thinking about it though
36.gif

Winslet

Shiny_Rock
I love it!!!
30.gif
30.gif

LauraBabe08

Shiny_Rock
I love that ring! It would make a gorgeous wedding band and you definitely can not go wrong with choosing a Tiffany ring!

My e-ring is the classic Tiffany solitare (1.70 carat, I color, VS1 - since its PS!) and I just went to Tiffany last sat to chose my wedding band. I ended up picking the 3mm plat. lucida plain band ring, and FI chose the same one for him! (his is wider tho). I absolutely love their wedding rings and the service is amazing!

Congrats!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s a very pretty band. I love the Jazz collection.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I went back with FI today to re-try on the jazz band unfortunately they didn't have a 6.25 or 6.5 only a size 6 which is a tich to small to get over my knuckle in summer), the SA we had was really nice an knowledgeable :), read his card and found out he was the sales supervisor so that could have had something to do with it :) it can be a bit of hit and miss at my local store.

FI liked the jazz band on me didn't think it was 100% perfect but that it looked good, it would probably look better if the actual band fit LOL. He was surprised that I wanted a chunkier band to go with my very delicate e-ring.

FI tried on some bands as well and hated them all, he is not a jewelery loving man by any standards but even I had to agree I thought the men's lucida in 6mm would be perfect on him and it looked blah on him. He can't decide if he wants platinum or gold because he is not fussed on either (silly boy does not like shiny) but we are going to find a stockist of mokume gane rings and try him out on them he kinda thinks they look cool :).

So unless I find something better between now and 2010 I say this or something similar made by Leon is it
36.gif
, YAY :D.

ETA: I found my 25th anniversary present today ;-) A beautiful 3.4ct I VVS1 Lucida
18.gif
, FI better start saving LOL :D.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results